TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About

For sale is my 1996 Ford Thunderbird LX. The car has the 3.8L V6, and is in very very good running shape. Bought the car about a year ago and put about 20,000..trouble free miles on it. Car is white with blue interior.Since my ownership the car has had the oil changed every 3,000 miles.

Mileage

236k miles on it, but most of the wear and tear compontents have been replaced. Top end of engine was rebult and re-sealed with new headgaskets and a new water pump installed. Approx. 1.5 year old suspension components. New evap system and new cats from header to y-pipe. New less than a year old 02 sensors. Good tires.

No real problems with this car. Well over 20,000 miles put on it since i've owned it and not once has it ever not started or left me stranded. No rust, car was re-sprayed at some point (factory white) Paint is still in good shape. Clean and clear title ready to go. I don't forsee this car not passing a MD inspection. Will make a very good reliable daily car. Also would be very good for a beginer driver.

Price
2,000 Or best offer.

Selling because since I bought a new car, this car has been sitting and it's just time for it to go.

Contact either by PM or call my cell (anytime, day or night. If I don't answer I quickly return calls.) 240-476-8056. Billy is the name.

Car is located in Bowie MD. 20715

·
Registered
933 Posts
Bump. I tried to sell my 3.8L and never got anything so the best of luck. You should try to clean up those headlights a bit, they look pretty nasty and will improve the overall look of the car quite a bit.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Need More Picks Of Interior And Motor

THAT WOULD HELP WHAT ABOUT THE FRAME IS IT FREE FROM RUST ???:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts