TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having some troubles with my tbird and need the help from a good t-bird guru,to help me with it, if not at least diagnous whats wrong with it, im a decent car guy but most of my knowledge is on mg's and triumphs so i would enjoy some help and insite on it, my problems first of all is i guess i have bad ball joints on the front, car is out of alliegnment and steering wheel shakes like crazy over 55 and the darn thing squeeks so bad when you turn, hit a bump, get in and out, lean on it, and im just not good enough to fix that.(does that even sound like ball joints) second problem is that my voltage meter fluxuate so badly itl go up to about 15 and fall down to 8 while driving and when i first put it in to gear it will try and die bc the voltage meter drops down and makes it die out. and the final problem is that at idle my car will heat up quickly its got plenty of antifreeze and it will always heat up fast but hasn't got off normal yet, but once you drive it will fall back to where it usually sits, no big problems just small ones but what can you expect with a 13 year old car that just turned 100,000 miles

·
Super Moderator
12,232 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts