TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
i dont mean to pop your pimple, but whats with sellin just the top console?

Im asking as I find that to be pretty random, thats like me posting my 3rd brake light cover f/s

Its an upgrade for the 94-96 T-Birds/Cougars.It will replace the non-cup holder console top.

Hows that for popping your pimple now?

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Good luck with the sale. You should throw in the '97 rear seat air vent duct runner for good measure. Because the existing air duct in other models, without the cupholder, will not allow the cupholder to fit in the center console - of course the buyer could always just remove the rear seat duct runner completely.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'd be happy to buy the center console. I'm tired of having to lift my arm rest to access my cup holders. If it's still for sell let me know.
Thanks,
DS

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd be happy to buy the center console. I'm tired of having to lift my arm rest to access my cup holders. If it's still for sell let me know.
Thanks,
DS
Well it's back on eBay. I guess all those people who were watching it went out for the night. So I lowered the buy it now from $60 to $50. Starting bid is still $30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290183423962&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

Trunk Monkey said:
Good luck with the sale. You should throw in the '97 rear seat air vent duct runner for good measure. Because the existing air duct in other models, without the cupholder, will not allow the cupholder to fit in the center console - of course the buyer could always just remove the rear seat duct runner completely.
We would, but at this time it is sitting under my modded 94 cougar center console :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts