TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 Cupholder Center Consoles

I have a few 97 center consoles for sale. These are a nice upgrade for the 94-96 cars because they add real cup holders to your car.

$50 each shipped. Good condition, no broken tabs. The rubber inserts are included but not pictured. I took them out to clean them up.

Here are the pictures. To identify them I placed slips of paper on the items labeled 1 or 2 but the numbers didn't show up very well in the pictures.

Joe

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures added.

Joe

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 sold. 1 still available. I have a few more of these that I still need to clean up and take pictures of.

Joe

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I received mine Mon. and it was just as pictured. All tabs intact, great finish and everything as advertised. Great TCCoA seller!
Thanks Sideoiler! Enjoy your cup holders.

Joe

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How is the condition of the black coating on the remaining one? Can't really tell too much from the far away pics.
Good condition, a few imperfections. I can take some closer pictures.

Joe

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I haven't heard from you. Did you fall off the face of the earth?
Yeah I fell of the face of the earth because you haven't heard from me in 2 days. :rolleyes: Relax

You paid for this 10-7 in the afternoon, tonight (10-9) I informed you that I would be shipping it monday. Might ship tomorrow if I can make it to the post office before they close.

Correction this will ship tuesday. I forgot monday is a gov't holiday and the post office is closed

Joe

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya, just relax. You're dealing with one very honest and straightforward guy here. He delivers what he promises.
Thanks Sideoiler :)

Joe

·
Registered
38 Posts
you are right

You are right, I got wound up over a bad experience. I apologize. I have closed the dispute. If you still want to do businesswith me I look forward to hearing from you on Tues with a tracking number for the package. If not, I'll understand.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts