TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have a set of clean clean clean EXCELLENT Factory 1997 Cougar wheels ... Garage stored all it's life, no curb hits, finish is 90-95% new and they really are maybe the nicest you might find considering their age ... This car had 41,200 miles on it when I took them off ... Bought it from a retired air force couple who took meticulate care of the car ...

I will work with you directly on shipping to keep the cost down ... If you want the lugs, it will run the Ship cost up a bit ...

I am looking for $120 for the set ... caps included ... Honestly, they look as nice as my 2007 Denali 18" wheels ... normal weight marks of course ...

They are nice guys ... They are 15 x 6.5

paypal addy will be given via PM ... Thanks!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
my bro has these on his 96 coug. i thought about stealing them for the bird. they look nice. gl w/ the sale

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reduced to $99 ... (won't go any lower they are too nice)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO I still have them ... I will check for you ... PM me your address so I can get an accurate ship ... Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will be roughly $60 to $70 for the set shipped to 48116 ... without and address I can't pinpoint the shipping cost because carriers charge extra for certain areas if it's off their normal route ... (rural)

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
You can ship those us postal service...I bought some from Brian that way.

If you still have these next month, I'll take 'em. I still have two bent ones...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good deal let me know ...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These Are Still Available ... Someone Mentioned They Wanted Them If I Still Had Them ... $99 Plus S/h Still Stands

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I sent you a PM .. Many interested, and promised ... but no $$$ yet ...

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
btw, no cougar emblem

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are still available people ... I have had 2 people commit to these but needed time to get $$$ ... where are we at on these ??? Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Cougar wheels

I guess I could be farther away but I would have to be in Europe.Just wondering how much shipping by U.S.Postal Service to :7163 Parkway Rd.,Greely,Ontario,Canada.Postal code K4P1N4:rolleyes:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Consider them sold if you still have them; cash is in hand.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts