TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Fellow T-Bird & Cougar owners , a while back I replaced my 97 cylinder heads for the better(in stock form) the 99-04 PI heads. Now I have tried to sell these and have had no luck but I need the extra cash so I will sell these heads for 100.00 plus shipping and paypal fees. I will ship them however I would hope someone in SoCal needs a set and I can just make a trip to your door.

Now about the heads, these are good in the sense that the car only had about 70-75k miles on them .The car has never overheated so i can guarantee that these heads will / did not smoke or burn oil due to vales , valveguides or rings ! If the heads that I have on now would fail I would maybe buy a set of those high flowing cams that Nick sells.http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=125210

Anyway this is like my fourth time trying to sell em so make me an offer but remember you pay actual shipping.

Thanks guys!!:)

SOLD

·
Banned
21 Posts
Thanks again man ill let u know wen I do this set up might take a year or so but ull be the first one to know what's up hopefully ill take u out lol

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please do man , Let me know when the Races are and I will see if I can make it.
Thanks
Carlos

·
Banned
21 Posts
I know it should be the 16th and 23rd that I'm trying to go since I have those off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts