TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last chance, before it goes in the dumpster. If I have something you need, make an offer.

All Parts are from a 1997 Ford Thunderbird 4.6L , Black with Tan Interior
Paypal only, unless you want to pickup in person and pay cash; Monroeville PA 15146. I’ll combine shipping on any/all items. Shipping insurance is not included unless you specifically ask for it. If you need several items, I am willing to work with you on the price.

Pictures of everything for sale are available at this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157621944699673/

If it isn't listed, then I don't have it.

Motorcraft Coil Pack, Part # 7U2J-12029-AA 8094C Good condition, Less than 1 year old.

Power Sunroof Motor with Wiring Harness and three mounting screws. Works Great.

Black Fuel Filler Door with hinge and mounting screws. Good, hinge in good condition, light scratches on paint.

Black Drivers Side Trim Panel with Power Window, Door Lock, and Mirror Switches Good with some signs of wear, all switches work.

Brown Passenger Side Trim Panel with Power Window and Door Lock Switches Good with some signs of wear, all switches work.

Keyless Entry Unit Part # F3SF-15K602-AE 17519 1 Works Great. Make offer

Owners Manual, Maintenance Schedule, and Warranty Booklet with Ford Pouch Set Good with some signs of use.

Center Console (Glove Compartment) Lid with Hinge Good with some signs of wear.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,527 Posts
Bad link.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,527 Posts
How much would you take for the radio surround to 44012? I assume all the tabs are intact, kind of hard to tell in the pic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does this one have the ashtray center console or the cup holder?

·
Super Moderator
5,133 Posts
Does the keyless entry module work with a 1991 Cougar XR7?

RwP

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car had the cupholder center console. Black Gear Shift Trim Piece with cup holder cut out and Rubber Drink Holder insert. Fair to Good with some signs of wear, 1 mounting tab broken, 1 mounting tap missing steel clip, Coating is bubbling in 3 places at rear edge.

I don't know if the keyless entry module from the trunk will work in a 1991 XR7.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much for the cupholder insert w/ shipping to 53098. Paypal okay? Maybe a pic wouldn't hurt either. thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
PM Sent

·
Banned
198 Posts
hey red bird are you coming to the meet on 27??

I'm interested in a pair (L-R) sport wheels. I noticed they're shown in your photos. How much for pickup?
go to the ecdtcc.com site :D we are meeting just of of 22 by the airport :cool: maybe the guy you are getting the stuff from may want to stop by as well ???:tongue:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts