TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,910 Posts

Probably because it was sold by the Dale Jarrett Ford dealership.

Nearly every NASCAR driver owned a dealership at one time. There are several in the area that still bear the names of retired drivers.

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
I wouldn't say that is way overpriced. The paint looks to be in good shape, as does the interior. If it is a 4.6 car, and if the car is in good shape mechanically, it's probably worth $3K to someone.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a 4.6 car....i thought the car was really clean. i havent seen it in person yet.

·
Super Moderator
16,820 Posts
I wouldn't say that is way overpriced. The paint looks to be in good shape, as does the interior. If it is a 4.6 car, and if the car is in good shape mechanically, it's probably worth $3K to someone.
The way the interior's been treated, Broken clock, ugly POS head unit, crumpled up paper in the ash tray, lotion and other clutter strewn all over the rest, I wouldn't pay $1000 for it. And new PCM? sounds like a victim of a hacked diagnosis too

Looks like a regular LE 97 to me, which other than the stripes, fender badges and floor mats aren't anything special. Dealer edition cars tend to have ZERO options compared to the average.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I always find it amazing that people try to sell dirty or messy cars. You would think they would pick up loose papers and wash the outside prior to taking pics. No one wants to buy a car that doesn't show some sort of pride of ownership.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I always find it amazing that people try to sell dirty or messy cars. You would think they would pick up loose papers and wash the outside prior to taking pics. No one wants to buy a car that doesn't show some sort of pride of ownership.
I do, that usually means i can get it cheap!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts