·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some scratches or scuff marks but no cracks already taken out and ready to go

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
Can you PM me a couple pics and a shipped price to 44039? Some scuffs isn't the end of the world (easy enough to refinish and what 22-23 year old interior WOULDN'T have scuffs?) so as long as most of the mounting tabs are OK I should be good.

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
Hmmm, that looks like a 94-96 bezel - now that I look at the pic in post 1 it says 96, not 97. Unfortunately the 97 cluster and bezel is model specific to that year only... thanks though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh wow I didn’t even notice that. the person before me got some other parts off of a 95 tbird so yes that makes sense. And I see the date on it, thank you for at least telling me that since I didn’t know haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
selling my 97’ tbird. $700. ALSO PARTING IT OUT, the motor in it is a 4.6L V8 w/ 64,504 miles. I left the motor untouched and will stay untouched. Its starts great. Isles good, fluids are good, great motor and has go-fast parts on it. willing to sell my 94’ tbird taillights. I have 94’ tbird corner piece headlamps as well. LET ME KNOW. MESSAGE ME FOR INFO, MANY MORE GREAT PARTS!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
selling my 97’ white tbird. $700. ALSO PARTING IT OUT, the motor in it is a 4.6L V8 w/ 64,504 miles. I left the motor untouched and will stay untouched. Its starts great. Isles good, fluids are good, great motor and has go-fast parts on it. willing to sell my 94’ tbird taillights off of my other tbird, the green one that you see. I have 94’ tbird corner piece headlamps as well. LET ME KNOW. MESSAGE ME FOR INFO, MANY MORE GREAT PARTS!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,289 Posts
Since you list you have another car, that's the worst way to do an air filter.

That's a hot air intake, and cuts HP.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not sure if you’re trying to make me feel bad about that, but I bought the car like that. as a parts car. thank you very much.

·
Super Moderator
10,289 Posts
If you want to go to a cone filter, look up the 2002 mustang maf swap.

It includes a cover that pulls cold air from the fender, that hasn't passed thru the radiator or over the engine yet.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad; it's a 'mod' we see a lot.

If I were trying to make you feel bad, you'd know; I'm not shy. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts