TCCoA Forums banner

1997 TBird 4.6L ECM & O2 Sensor Wiring

14K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  supergordo 
#1 ·
supergordo said:
diagram
Hey, do you have the wiring diagram for a 97 bird for the upstream O2 sensors? Specifically one showing the routing from the PCM to the sensors and back to the PCM. Trying to hunt down a problem in the heater circuit.
Thanks,
Gordon

See less See more
#3 ·
I always wondered if there were any differences in these plugs; I'll find out, lol.

#4 ·
If anybody has a pic of this connect, I will get you a diagram.
I'm not sure which connector or what it looks like...

#6 ·
As you request, C161:

#10 ·
Here is the power supply for the O2 Sensors from the CCRM:

#15 ·
ooo, i was just looking for the pinouts on that bulkhead connector! is that the same for the 95 as well? i was kind of hoping to compare and contrast before i swap over my 96 engine harness, just to make sure.

thought i had these pinouts in my chilton manual but i cant find em >.> just the ECMs for all years and engines.

#17 ·
that's what i thought, i was looking and noticed all the wire colors were different and the connector itself didn't line up right. but i assumed that was because of the different placement from the two years.

guess ill be swapping the whole ecm system and rewiring the floorboard connectors afterall. kind of didn't want to have to drop the trans pan for the TCC so soon >.>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.