TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts for sale, located in Milwaukee, WI 53051. Mostly parts from 1997 Thunderbirds. Reply or message me what you need. Shipping is extra, please let me know your zip code.

I also have 2011-2017 Coyote 5.0 engine parts for sale, if interested.

You can email as well: [email protected]

Here is my Ebay store for complete listings: https://www.ebay.com/str/milwaukeemustangautoparts

I have a 97 Thunderbird LX parts car with 135000 miles. Black exterior with grey interior. Moonroof, ABS, Traction control

*Selling Parts Only, not the whole car*

This has a salvage title, previous owner hit a deer on the driver side front. Air bags blew. Has almost all options. 4.6 runs great and strong and transmission shifts through all gears. There is rust in the rockers and under body.

Interior is in decent shape, there are tears in the driver seat, passenger seat has a couple as well.

Parts sold so far:
Trunk lid
Radio
Radio dash bezel
Ash Tray
Door weather striping
Tail lights
Passenger headlight and marker
Coil packs (2)
Tires
Wheels
Alternator
PCM
Airbox housing
Shifter cable
Intake manifold

Also for sale:

Left and right quarter windows
Rear window
Brake pedal assembly
Gas pedal
Fuel pump assembly without fuel pump
Wiper motor with cowl
Wiper arms with wipers
Trunk net
Alpine green trunk lid
Left and right LED tail lights
Brake booster
Shifter assembly
Red rear bumper
Radiator electric fan
Drivers airbag

Attachments

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures

Attachments

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pictures

Attachments

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More pictures

Attachments

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much would you want for the cupholder section & the air tube underneath?
Hey man im sorry, but i did a closer inspection and there is a hairline crack going the width of the piece. Its no good. Probably happened when i removed it? I do still have the tube if you want that sorry

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey man im sorry, but i did a closer inspection and there is a hairline crack going the width of the piece. Its no good. Probably happened when i removed it? I do still have the tube if you want that sorry
No problem, thank you for letting me know. Yeah if the tube is good maybe I should purchase that from you since those are getting somewhat difficult to find, then I'll just need to find a cupholder section. How much for the tube?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Would you happen to have available the rubber seal on the inside bottom of the driver's door? The one with all of the plastic push pins the runs on the underside of the door. Think you can get that off while preserving the pins?
Unfortunately, the ice storms and -31° temps haven't been kind to my bird this winter.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would you happen to have available the rubber seal on the inside bottom of the driver's door? The one with all of the plastic push pins the runs on the underside of the door. Think you can get that off while preserving the pins?
Unfortunately, the ice storms and -31° temps haven't been kind to my bird this winter.
I can try tomorrow and snap a picture for you

Do you still have the power antenna?
I do, $30 free shipping

1 - 20 of 34 Posts