TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Was this a rear disk brake car? I need front and rear Spindles for 93+ Disk brake car, so I can do the Cobra hub swap. Also need a gas tank form a 93+, but assuming this one is rusted pretty badly?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Was this a rear disk brake car? I need front and rear Spindles for 93+ Disk brake car, so I can do the Cobra hub swap. Also need a gas tank form a 93+, but assuming this one is rusted pretty badly?
Yes, rear disk. I still have all the parts you need. But not shipping the gas tank. The gas tank is in good shape, the heat shield
Has some rust, but can be cleaned up good as new. I see you're from Iowa. I can meet you in Madison, WI. For the front spindles, rear knuckles, gas tank $150.

how much for these? do you know if the wiper cowl and motor are the same for the 1995?

Wiper motor with cowl
Wiper arms with wipers
Shifter assembly
Im not sure about the 95 and 96-97. You will need to find out. Everything you listed $100 plus shipping costs.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Would you happen to have available the rubber seal on the inside bottom of the driver's door? The one with all of the plastic push pins the runs on the underside of the door. Think you can get that off while preserving the pins?
Unfortunately, the ice storms and -31° temps haven't been kind to my bird this winter.
Sorry the bottom door weather stripping is no good

·
Registered
11 Posts
evap canister

What shape is the EVAP canister and EVAP purge solenoid? I'm also interested in the trans cross member support. Shipping to 60609
Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
393 Posts
Would you be willing to pull the fuse boxes, under dash and in the engine bay? Leaving about 6 inches of wire, shipped to 27526. Thanks.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
What shape is the EVAP canister and EVAP purge solenoid? I'm also interested in the trans cross member support. Shipping to 60609
Thanks,
Jerry
Jerry looks good, here is a picture.

40 bucks total shipped to your door.

Transmission brace is very rusty, i would not use it. Sorry
Would you be willing to pull the fuse boxes, under dash and in the engine bay? Leaving about 6 inches of wire, shipped to 27526. Thanks.
Yea i can do that. 40 bucks shipped to your door.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,

Is the passenger side front fender and front bumper cover still good? Hard to tell from the pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Any one got the arm rest door? What kind of shape is it in ? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
Thunderbird SC Shop ( https://www.tbscshop.com/ ) has a few interior door panels. If you want only the arm rest, you can write or call them and ask.

RwP

·
Registered
605 Posts
I meant the lid for the center console. Sorry wasn’t more clear.

·
Super Moderator
4,939 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts