TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for the bezel that goes over the speedometer. I was fixing my clock on the other bezel and when I removed my cluster bezel most of the tabs are completely snapped or busted. When I reinstalled the bezel it is not tight on the right side and wobbles.

I am more than willing to pay top dollar for one, I understand how rare they are.

Shipping would be to 11793 (Wantagh, NY)

Best Regards,

Darren

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m looking for the bezel that goes over the speedometer. I was fixing my clock on the other bezel and when I removed my cluster bezel most of the tabs are completely snapped or busted. When I reinstalled the bezel it is not tight on the right side and wobbles.

I am more than willing to pay top dollar for one, I understand how rare they are.

Best Regards,

Darren

Best Regards,

Darren
good luck. 97 was the only year for that stile. i needed one, and got one out of a cuger. it was brown. so i painted it. they are almost non to find out there. if i can locate one it will not be cheep. will have to travel to get it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts