TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for the bezel that goes over the speedometer. I was fixing my clock on the other bezel and when I removed my cluster bezel most of the tabs are completely snapped or busted. When I reinstalled the bezel it is not tight on the right side and wobbles.

I am more than willing to pay top dollar for one, I understand how rare they are.

Shipping would be to 11793 (Wantagh, NY)

Best Regards,

Darren

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m looking for the bezel that goes over the speedometer. I was fixing my clock on the other bezel and when I removed my cluster bezel most of the tabs are completely snapped or busted. When I reinstalled the bezel it is not tight on the right side and wobbles.

I am more than willing to pay top dollar for one, I understand how rare they are.

Best Regards,

Darren

Best Regards,

Darren
good luck. 97 was the only year for that stile. i needed one, and got one out of a cuger. it was brown. so i painted it. they are almost non to find out there. if i can locate one it will not be cheep. will have to travel to get it

·
Registered
141 Posts
Did you ever find a black instrument bezel? I am also looking for one. Will be checking with some 3-D printing companies to maybe do a run on these. All the '97 in the boneyards are busted. Looks like the weight of the defroster switch and the fact the AC vent was plastic welded to the bezel did not help them to last. There is one for sale on ebay for $300; however, I suspect that any 22 year-old bezel would be pretty brittle. Mine is OK for now but would like one that fits properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts