TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 Thunderbird 4.6l LX with Sport package. Factory spoiler but without ABS. Pearl white well maintained in the family since new. Has 151K miles as this is not a commuter but weekend ride. Has an upgraded cat back exhaust and intake manifold. Front brakes have been done recently. Asking $3K or OBO?

·
Registered
1997 SPORT Laser Red. Restored May of 2020.
149 Posts
I just finished restoring a 97tbird with the SPORT package.
Looking for another 97 with build date in 97 and NO moonroof
Where is this vehicle located?

Picture does not have the 16" Sport Wheels and Spring code must be JJJJ.
If there is brake light in the rear window, it is NOT the SPORT package that I am looking for.
Please advise...thanks...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1997 Thunderbird 4.6l LX with Sport package. Factory spoiler but without ABS. Pearl white well maintained in the family since new. Has 151K miles as this is not a commuter but weekend ride. Has an upgraded cat back exhaust and intake manifold. Front brakes have been done recently. Asking $3K or OBO?
View attachment 38718
View attachment 38718
The vehicle is located in Kent, WA. And yes, the brake light is integrated in the rear spoiler and not in the window. My dad had a serious accident and rolled his previous Thunderbird at highway speed back in 1997. Both mom and dad walked away from the accident with airbag bruises so my dad promptly went and purchased a replacement, one of the last 1997 Thunderbirds, the one in a picture, from a dealer in San Diego. Where is the JJJJ code located?

·
Registered
1997 SPORT Laser Red. Restored May of 2020.
149 Posts
I am in Texas; however, my brother lives near Kent. If the door code has JJJJ, Please post or text me a picture of the door label on the drivers side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts