TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,562 Posts
No. If you go bigger that 18's you will be excommunicated from this site, banned for life and your name will be wiped from the user registry. It will be like you never existed. :cbones:

It's a very scary proposition. :tongue:

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
No. If you go bigger that 18's you will be excommunicated from this site, banned for life and your name will be wiped from the user registry. It will be like you never existed. :cbones:

It's a very scary proposition. :tongue:
:D:D Considering I have been here since BirdCats It's my guess you are ok.

On question. Typically the tires for a 20" are going to be cheaper than a 19". Larger selesction on a 20 also. 22" is really big, performance wise, if you care, that would be a mess IMO. I know, I know, performance doesn't concern me :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm more of a monster and go faster then most people here .

275-35-20 , 295-35-20 and 305-35-20 in Drag Radials and Road Race tires . I don't like loweriders or slamed down trailer-queens , but I am gonna have coil-overs and a racing stance on my car and it will have 20" wheels on it .

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
275-35-20 , 295-35-20 and 305-35-20 in Drag Radials and Road Race tires . I don't like loweriders or slamed down trailer-queens , but I am gonna have coil-overs and a racing stance on my car and it will have 20" wheels on it .
Cool. Do the 20's make your racercar go fast ?

·
Registered
532 Posts
20"s were banded in Touring Cars because it made the cars turn super hard and they wanted to limit the cars so they didn't courner like a Formula 1 car . They can only use 19"s after two drivers hurt there ribs in later testing . The Peugot 905 did 265mph down the straights at Le Mans and it had 20"s in front and 24"s in back . Less the sidewall the less the deflection when cornering .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts