TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought any headlights from this web site. Just wondering because $119 a piece is the best i could find away from ebay.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i got my headlamp assemblies from 1a automotive on ebay about two years ago for $109 each i think... they were very responsive and shipped quickly...i had no complaints :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I decided to check out the site to see what '95 headlights were going for.

When I clicked the picture of the headlight to enlarge it, I noticed what looks like two clips at the top of the light to hold it together.

I don't think that is right. Unless that is what is meant by 'composite'.

The one I saw at www.headlightstotaillights.com does not show the clips.

Comments?

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
From a post on MD Dan Newman is the man
My headlights have yellowed a bit and the lenses are so cloudy I can hardly see at night, even with Silverstars. I bought the replacement lenses rather than the assemblies by Dan's recommendation as they also have the reflectors bonded to them. They even come with the adjusters. $74 for lenses vs $158 for the assemblies. Heck of a deal. I was under the impression the lenses didn't come with the reflectors and I would have to separate my headlight to install them. Sometimes its great to be wrong just wanted to give you guys the heads-up if you thought like I did and were going to spend the extra coin on the assemblies rather than just the lenses.

I can also say Dan is a great guy to do business with. I highly recommend him and I couldn't find a lower price anywhere.

you the man, Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts