TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week Dave Dalke (Super Coupes Unlimited) and I spent about 3 days installing the new supercharger kit and upgrading the fuel system on my 91 SC. Still need to make a few more changes before calling it done, but I'm very happy with the results so far. This pull was done with 19 pounds of boost on my new 4.2 motor.

David

PS: The 1.7 AR blower on the same motor made 425 rwhp at 20 psi.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Nice!!! :bowdown:

But why speed on they X-axis instead of rpm? :confused:

Do you have the graph based on rpm? I would like to see how flat the curve is!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang Dave. Do you have anything slow? :D
Bill,

Yeah my Expidetion is pretty slow, but it's company car so no mods. I've been trying to convince my wife to let me install a KB twin screw kit with liquid IC on her Charger SRT8, but she isn't going for it. I think she's afraid it will turn into a never ending series of go-faster mods like with my SCs :rolleyes:

David

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!!! :bowdown:

But why speed on they X-axis instead of rpm? :confused:

Do you have the graph based on rpm? I would like to see how flat the curve is!!
Dyno operator was having difficulty getting a clean rpm signal and it made the charts look all choppy, so I didn't bother asking him to print them. On the chart I posted the TQ and HP intersect at 5250 rpms and the pull ended at 6400 rpms. The curve looks pretty much the same using rpms or mph.

David

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Bill,

Yeah my Expidetion is pretty slow, but it's company car so no mods. I've been trying to convince my wife to let me install a KB twin screw kit with liquid IC on her Charger SRT8, but she isn't going for it. I think she's afraid it will turn into a never ending series of go-faster mods like with my SCs :rolleyes:

David
what a moparts boo! lol. i'm willing to bet she would end up being right lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got the 2nd fuel pump and 3.375 supercharger pulley installed. With the tune mostly straightened out but still running conservative timing and pig rich, the car ran a best of 11.10 @ 123.75 a couple weeks ago at the SC/XR7 Shootout.

This post has a video of another 11.1 pass made that same day.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php?p=1334299&postcount=16

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts