TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The cats are magnaflows and the muff is dynomax ultraflow tru x with an internal X crossover and its all 2.5" These are all new and never used.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cats are back up for sale as the deal wasn't closed. I am open to serious offers I take paypal or snail mailed MO/personal check(which must clear first). People just PM with an offer as I know the markets here are very price sensitive.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mr newb Ill have a quote sometime soon I need to box it up and get dimensions. So in the mean time post a few times it shows 0 posts.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cats are pending sale

Muff still up for sale and taking offers

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cats are pending sale so unless you feel like high balling on someones price for the cats only the muff is for sale at the moment if it doesn't go through or takes 2 weeks like some people (cough cough) I will shoot you a PM letting you know that.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Prices?

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'll do 100 shipped for the muff anywhere in the lower 48 don't know about canada thats really far and you get charged extra just for being international. I would guess your going to pay 45+ in shipping charges but I could be wrong.

I will drop the price for people who live closer and the shipping is much less.

The cats are pending still a member said he didn't have paypal so I guess I am waiting for a check in the mail. If this doesn't go through Ill let the board know.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP

Both are still available please PM me if you are serious, these are new items and belong on someones badass mn12.

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have heard of people failing only a ridged visual inspection with aftermarket cats in cali.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts