TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I am not counting down the time until the board returns to normal although it will be nice. This was funny and all but that flash is annoying every time after the first.

My insurance on the Thunderbird kicks in on April 2nd. Yes, I am that sad that I am going to go out and drive my car the minute the insurance kicks in. Come on, give me a break, I haven't driven it since October.

:zbeer: :woowoo: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :zbeer: :woowoo:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
heh, I got to drive my car on monday for the first time since sept. 31st. It was REALLY different from the SHO....lots more body roll, much less depth to the throttle, and oversteer! Not to mention it only has two pedals!

Alas, it snowed again today. I called the town and asked if they salted any of the roads...they said they would not salt the roads unless we got more than 3"

:bowdown:
Dear, Allah, Buddha, Domfe, God, Jesus, Ketzel-Kewatel, Mohammad, Ra, and Thor, PLEASE let the clouds part and let summer begin!
:bowdown:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since the last time i drove it the front Bilstein's went in. They are great. You wouldn't think you would realize the difference after not driving it 6 months but the difference is HUGE. Bilsteins are great. I had the rear ones on before I went to the track last fall, just rear ones didn't change the feel much, the front ones made a vast improvement though.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Awesome Brad... you'll have to stop by on Friday and see me. I might even have my heads there. It's been almost 4 months since I drove my car.... it's driving me crazy!!!!!!

Thomas

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see what I can do Friday. But I'll try harder on Monday :). Gears will be in Monday. I got my air box test fitted this week, got a hosed trimmed to size to fit it in there and just in case I can never get it back in, I took a picture so I know how it would have looked. It was a tight fit. The fit with the big Mark VIII tube made it tighter than your brother's is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts