TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finallally got my art exhaust from ups but i inspected the x pipe to find that the actualy join at a weld forming a tiny oval in the middle if you can imagine looking through one end of an xpipe... that opening or space is supposed to flw exhaust? it looks so tiny compared to the rest of the 2.5 inch system... and one more detail... i was under neath my car the other day and i saw the torque converter inspection hole covered by a rubber grommet... my friend started the car while i was under there and the grommet got sucked up into the torque converter housing... will it mess anything up flying around in there.... maybe get hitched to the flywheel and get in the way when the starter comes round to that p[art of the flywheel... i dunno.... guys let me know what you think of the x pipe restriction and the lil rubber grommet now flying around my torque converter....so far ive jsut heard it make funnny noises... any concerns?.... thanks guys

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
X-Pipe - dunno not an exhaust expert

Grommet - it's probably ok, if the starter grabs it it'll probably just cut right thru it. If you want it outta there then just take off the inspection plate and use a mechanical claw to grab it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts