TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got 2 sets of grey leather seats. One set is missing the drivers seat. So I guess not 2 FULL Sets but pretty close to it.

One set is from a 1997 sport with 42kmiles on it. Pretty nice set. The other set is in pretty good shape as well. Came from a 1994 though and is not near as perfect as the 1997 set. ( The 1994 set is the one missing the drivers seat ).

Seats are fully intact with sideshields and power. Will get pics up later today or tomorrow.

Asking $300 pickup for all seats or just $225 for the 1997 seats. Prefer to sell all at once. Was going to use these seats but I found a good deal at a custom shop.

Pictures here: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w319/mrtech309/

I'm located in Peoria, IL 61615

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm an hour from you but i only need the drivers seat due to a small wear spot. if you would be willing to sell just the driver seat i would be more than happy to give you the one from my car so you would still have a complete set

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
I'm interested in the complete set of 97 seats, but I'll need to see pics first.

-Rod

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Yes, all MN12 seats are interchangeable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.