TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha... Photoshop.... came out alright.... just wanted to get a idea of what they would look like.... what do you guys think? i think i like them better than the rozzis

Matt

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I dunno if I like that or not...

Where's MY photoshop? :D

-Joel

·
It is nice
885 Posts
i agree... 5 spokes look a little weird in 20's for some reason.

·
RWD is for Men!!
236 Posts
too big for 5 spokes... too much bling... hurts eyes....:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fooses

Still have to say that those rims are fine lookin' even though they aren't totally muscle carish. Then again, is any bagged car like that really all about the muscle or maybe a wee bit about outrageousness? :D

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
FordofSin said:
Still have to say that those rims are fine lookin' even though they aren't totally muscle carish. Then again, is any bagged car like that really all about the muscle or maybe a wee bit about outrageousness? :D
I agree I got this in a PM today...

musto said:
guess ill just start replying to all of your posts saying how much i dont like your car. thanks for the great comments, theyre very helpful :rolleyes:
I replied ....

you're car looks like a rice rocket out of lowrider magazine

If I had that car I would redo the complete interior to normal get rid of the ugly steering wheel, the too big rims, the volkswagen camper roof , the swimming pool interior, the lowering kit and all other ricer accessories then it would look really hot

On a positive note the body kit is nice as is the paint and the hood dont like the missing LED's though

PS you are comparing a stock Tbird to a ricer Tbird

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Modman said:
i dont care for the wheels too much but the car is nice as hell.
thanks man, always nice to see someone who has taste ;-)

i dont really like the rims that much anymore, it was just an idea.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts