1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
AnimeWhore
1,796 Posts
I WANT ONE! I only see one problem with the truck upon a quick scan of the images....it would be overly easy to take out the headlights. I would want cages around the headlights too.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thats why there is thermal imaging on the top of it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Do you really think that it could ram through a roadblock? I'd think the frame would bend or the bumper's fasteners would fail and allow the bumper to come free and crush the front end.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Green95LX said:
Do you really think that it could ram through a roadblock? I'd think the frame would bend or the bumper's fasteners would fail and allow the bumper to come free and crush the front end.
and you think for one second that frame hasn't been reinforced? I'd wonder if its armor plated...LOTS of weight

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
I would rather build one..

Its funny, most special issue "ford" vehicles don't utilize off the shelf electronics.. for there custom products.. Who made that??

Alpine Headunit ?
Phosgate Amps ?
No Ruberized Carpet ?
Advertising on Front Bumber ?
Ocala, FL ????? Umm, there is like no Military Establishment anywhere near that.

Carfax ??? Was it REALLY owned by the GOV ??

maybe one of these? http://www.modernracer.com/features/futurecopfront1.jpg

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Green95LX said:
As long as it's able to keep going. They're not worried about it looking nice, just so everyone gets out safe.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
And why doesn't this thing have a Powerstroke???;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts