TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a 2001 Bullitt Intake, Upper and lower complete along with the alternator bracket and fuel rails. I am upgrading intakes/rails on my new set up and this is the one off my 1MTNCAT Cougar.

Asking $650 for the set up and you pay the shipping. Would rather sell local.

I will sell the 30# injectors pictured along with fuel rails and intake for an additional $150.00.

The only thing taken off it will the Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator and the aluminum fittings for my new fuel rails.

Interested parties can IM me or email me at my email address. Thanks!

Attachments

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
No interest????

Since its Christmas I'll let the injectors go with the setup and all for $700.00!!

Again Buyer pays shipping!!! If interested contact me.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I'm sure they'll eventually sell. It's that time of the year, plenty of interest, but not enough principle to pull the trigger yet.

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I kinda figured that. It'll be up till its gone or I pull the plug.

You and everyone have a good Christmas & New Year!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
How much modification is necessary to slap one of these on a basically stock PI engine (neglecting tune and bolt-ons)?

Curious what I'm getting into by the time I have it on my car.

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much modification is necessary to slap one of these on a basically stock PI engine (neglecting tune and bolt-ons)?

Curious what I'm getting into by the time I have it on my car.
If you currently have a PI engine set up the intake will bolt right on. You would need a throttle cable and the Bullitt Alternator to fit it and a bullitt air intake set up as well. On some that have made the swap, the hood needed notched so the cross brace didn't hit or bind the throttle cable. In my case I had an aftermarket hood so it wasn't a necessity.

There were a couple of wires that needed extended slightly but its been so long I can't recall which ones. EECDOC and I did the install over 12 years ago.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can extend wires fine (soldering iron) and already have a VFN 3inch hood so clearance shouldn't be an issue. My current intake and throttle setup is loads taller. I can see where at least one temp sensor and few other things would need wiring extended...nothing more than minutes work however.

How much do the alts go for? Is it possible to adapt a normal one at all or is it a totally different design? (Forgive my ignorance)
And what's the availability on the air tube / other parts? And the throttle cable.

Sorry for the questions - I'm a college kid who has to carefully choose parts as resources are always limited - does anyone have a nitty gritty guide or write up? Or is it really just an intake swap with a little bit extra work (throttle stuffs, wiring, etc.)? I'm comfortable doing intake swaps and minor vacuum hose / wiring work all day.

Thanks for the info so far; legitimately interested buyer.

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can extend wires fine (soldering iron) and already have a VFN 3inch hood so clearance shouldn't be an issue. My current intake and throttle setup is loads taller. I can see where at least one temp sensor and few other things would need wiring extended...nothing more than minutes work however.

How much do the alts go for? Is it possible to adapt a normal one at all or is it a totally different design? (Forgive my ignorance)
And what's the availability on the air tube / other parts? And the throttle cable.

Sorry for the questions - I'm a college kid who has to carefully choose parts as resources are always limited - does anyone have a nitty gritty guide or write up? Or is it really just an intake swap with a little bit extra work (throttle stuffs, wiring, etc.)? I'm comfortable doing intake swaps and minor vacuum hose / wiring work all day.

Thanks for the info so far; legitimately interested buyer.
I'm not sure if anyone on the Forum here sells FORD parts anymore. You could check to see if they carry any of the parts still. But if you check on some of the mustang forum classifieds you can likely find the parts you need. There are people parting out cars and engine combo's all the time and there are parts listed for sale. As far as the air intake there are aftermarket ones out there as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very interesting. I was doing some research on pricing and found most of the parts I needed for not too terribly expensive.

Can someone confirm what kind of throttle body I'd need? Twin 65mm right?

I'm going to keep doing research and I may very well have to come back and take this off your hands.

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very interesting. I was doing some research on pricing and found most of the parts I needed for not too terribly expensive.

Can someone confirm what kind of throttle body I'd need? Twin 65mm right?

I'm going to keep doing research and I may very well have to come back and take this off your hands.
The stock TB are twin 57's. I do have one if you are interested.

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going to Craigslist and the local Mustang Forums this evening.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bullitt Intake swap maybe.

Regardless you would need PI heads and PI cams to go along with this to make this swap on an NPI Motor.

Just food for thought.

·
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No Longer for sale!!!!!!

Thanks for looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.