TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 F-250 4x4 **NEW PICS**

Hey guys,

Its time to sell my truck, I've been traveling alot more and I need to downsize. I really hate to get rid of it, but its something I have to do. This is a 2 owner truck, both owners (including me) are Ford Techs, and have kept it well maintanied in at work.

Specs:
2003 Ford F-250 Super Cab
57,000 Miles (currently under that though)
5.4L V8
6 Speed Manual Trans (L-1-2-3-4-OD)
4x4, Auto-Hubs (Knob by radio, not the gear shifter type)
Power Windows
Power Mirrors
Power Locks
Power Seat
Sliding Rear Glass (Not Power)
4" Lift (All Suspension)
Just replaced all 4 ball joints, have receipt
Pro Comp All Terrains, about 2K miles (got all 4 new not to long ago), super low road noise (very pleased with these tires)
Spray-in, color-match bed liner

Here is an older pic of the truck when I first got it. It no longer has the stripe on the side, and has the tires listed above, the tires are the same size though.

I have the factory cab lights, tail lights, and grille to replace all of the after market stuff that was on there when I got the truck. I also have the factory springs to put it back down to factory height.

Asking $18,000.

Let me know if anyone is interested or if anyone has any questions, I'm located just outside of Carlisle PA in Newville.

Thanks for your time,

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only going to give this baby one bump. Its going in the paper and Auto Locator next week.

I NEED THIS THING GONE, trying to save up for a house (time to grow up I guess LOL),

Make and offer if your interested.

Any questions, let me know, I'll get ya an answer,

Brandon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts