TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the washer worked without problem, and then after it snowed no more spray of the fluid. I cant hear the motor when its supposed to be working. I have been searching other forums but as normal there is nothing to help. There was fluid there before the weather got cold enough to maybe freeze the remaining contents but it had winter fluid in it anyways. I think the motor is bad but not sure, has anyone seen/heard/fixed thiis problem. I have a feeling it might be the MFS switch like what happens frequently with the bird. Any help would be GREAT. thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No that was the first thing I checked, poured hot waster over them and nothing, its about 35 Degree out there today and i would think after driving for 30 mins that would thaw them out. Hot engine and all, but what puzzles me is there is no motor sound.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just poured some warm water over it in the morning, and we left later that day and everything was fine...wierd.

Problem solved....until it happens again, I guess.

·
Registered
251 Posts
maybe the washer fluid inside the lines had froze up and finally melted.... its happened on most everyone of my vehicles, montana gets to freezing weather quite often :D

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Or freezes in the tank. You know gas stations just take the jugs of washer fluid they have and pour it in the wiper bins. Hasn't everyone seen them freeze over? I'd recommend the non-freezing stuff. Got some myself. Or if you have vodka, pour some in. Decrease the freezing temp. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts