TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TCCoA Preferred Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am tunning a turbo 2004 t-bird right now. it is pretty cool looking and the kit is hidden so well the car looks stock. if you guys want i will post some pics as soon as i am done uploading them to the site.

·
TCCoA Preferred Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://plaza.ufl.edu/mrgadget/pics/tbirdpics/
these are the pics of the bird....
i dont remember the size of the turbo i am not really worried about that. my only concern is with my job which is the tunning of the car. i had them install 39# injectors, a BA 2400, turbo focus pump, and a sct Xcal. i got it running and i am just waiting for some special software to be sent back to me so i may get to tunning it on a dyno. it is only setup to make 6 pounds of boost.

·
TCCoA Preferred Vendor
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a good friend of ming had a company called dynamic turbo down here. they have one of the biggest east coast import shops. they do a lot of custom turbo kits. a big money customer came to them to do the car. the one owner said no because of how hard it is to tune a fly by wire car and the other said money is money. you have seen the results. the stock motor and tranny i do not feel will hold more then 320 or 340 at the wheels so that is what we are shooting for. i asked them to build me a copy to sell but they said it was not worth it just ship them the car. they will do this for any car. they built it to look stock, that is why they built that box for the pipes going to the fender. they feld the car should apear to have all factory houses. the car is also quititer then stock too.

·
Registered
287 Posts
nice....id still race it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts