TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit- pics are at the bottom of this thread in my post.

I'll be updating this thread with some pictures from the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA.

If anyone has pictures, please post them in this thread so that we can keep them together and pick out some of the best ones for the "previous events" forum of the site. I have about 300 pictures and i'm going to weed through them and crunch them in photoshop and then post them here.

I had a super fun time, hanging out with all my old tbird buddies, and meeting alot of new people. The weather was super sunny for the first time in three years and it was extremely goodtimes.

I got a $195 dollar ticket on sunday that I had to pay in cash, or the officer said that he was going to tow my car and take me to jail, so I paid him the cash and went on my way. That didn't damper my spirits too much. The ticket was for squeeling my tires between the 1-2 shift with the new trans and the amazing stall converter, haha.

The long haul award goes to Will Smith (California), and Sarah Spear (Alabama). Nice chatting with you both for a few minutes, you are both nuts for making the long trip ;0. The pimp of all pimps award goes to Tim Groth, you are the man.

I got a ton of ideas of what to do with my car, and I made a list of things to do for next year. I'm going to be super busy buying more tbird parts (go figure).

More to follow!

JH

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Hey Justin. I am going to see if I can make it next year. Probably without the car but man what a trip it would be to do it with the car.
Cant wait to see those pics. Larry said you guys had a great time and met a lot of the cool SC guys.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
JustinH said:
...I got a $195 dollar ticket on sunday that I had to pay in cash, or the officer said that he was going to tow my car and take me to jail, so I paid him the cash and went on my way. That didn't damper my spirits too much. The ticket was for squeeling my tires between the 1-2 shift with the new trans and the amazing stall converter, haha...
:eek: WTF??? :confused: Is that even legal? I hope you have a receipt and his badge number just in case you find out he's a dirty cop.

Anyway, looking forward to the pics. Amazingly, I live 2 hours from Carlise and have yet to attend. :zdunno:

Silversin: nice pics. It looks like they setup the evolution nicely.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
yeah, it was nice to see some of my tbird pals again and and also to meet new people. i had a great time from the Fairgrounds to the social gatherings at night!! :D and the weather held out for us. I'll post some pics as soon as I get them developed.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Man, I've got to get there next year! Gotta start saving up the Priority club points! :D:D It usually comes right after my longevity check so that'll help.

Great Pics Silversin. :D

edit: does anyone know where I can get these graphics? I like them!

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
JustinH said:
I got a $195 dollar ticket on sunday that I had to pay in cash, or the officer said that he was going to tow my car and take me to jail, so I paid him the cash and went on my way. That didn't damper my spirits too much. The ticket was for squeeling my tires between the 1-2 shift with the new trans and the amazing stall converter, haha.

You got owned!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey traveler if you are interested in those graphics i can get them for you

probably around a 100 bucks plus shipping for the pair

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'll keep that in mind, and add them to my list. Right now got a trip to Florida to fund. Ah the pains of balancing responsibilities, social life, and Thunderbirds!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Those are pretty cool graphics as far as they go on tbirds.
Where's all the pics people? Dont tell me only one of you took a camera. And anyone get a picture of Justin getting OWNED, j/k man. Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Brought my camera, didn't take any pics, didn't even really run in to many people. I was kinda sick all weekend so I was being pretty anti-social :(

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Jason Miller said:
Crystal, do you have purple hair? I think I was sitting right behind you during the parade. I saw on the back of your shirt that it said New England. If I had know you were going to be there then I probaly would have spoke up but I wasn't sure if it was you or not.
LOL, yep, that was me.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Jason Miller said:
Crystal, do you have purple hair? I think I was sitting right behind you during the parade. I saw on the back of your shirt that it said New England. If I had know you were going to be there then I probaly would have spoke up but I wasn't sure if it was you or not.

Crystal said:
LOL, yep, that was me.

Told ya so! :D ;) lol

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
jordansypek said:
You got owned!
If I'd have found him, I KNOW he'd have got owned!! ;)

I was looking for you Justin but never ran into you!!! Anyway, glad to hear you got out of that ticket, knowing you likely you deserved it!!!! :eek: :D

A good time had by all up there. Jordan, how bout coming next year. I mean if you had an automatic, you probably would have been there.

:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here are some pics I took. Congrats to all that went and placed in their catagories. Carlisle

1 - 20 of 58 Posts