TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one at SEMA. The 5.0L Cammer is now included, $14,995 list. The 5.0L block lists for 3,100, Aluminum block with cast in steel liners.

The Whipple 03/4 Cobra blowers will dominate the KB, especially since Ford includes the Whipple in their catalog now!

Those are the only modular parts I saw labeled NEW! so far. If anyone wants any more info let me know and I can tell you what the catalog says.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see zero 5.4L parts. No crank in the crank section and there is no 5.4L section, just 4.6L sections and there is no 5.4L crank in those. You can get the cool looking Explorer V8 badge though, the one that looks like the old school V8 badge. cool key chain if it isn't real big, not cool enough for me to check the price though.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Buy a used 5.4 from Karkraft, and have it worked over by a really good machine shop. all 5.4 cranks are 8 bolt.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'd figure with the big 5.4L GT40 they'd have SOMETHING.... so much for that. I'll just contact Oliver and have a crank made:D(as though I could afford one! pfft!)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says in the front part that GT-40 parts will be availiable soon but they aren't actually listed in the catalog.

I do see in the very front they have a Focus specific catalog and a truck catalog, the truck catalog might have some 5.4L stuff in there? You'd have to check into that. I will be when I get around to playing with my Lightning more.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I agree on the whipple dominating the KB. I think I saw it in 5.0 magazine or the some other stang magazine. It almost looked like they took the old one off and put the new one on. Netted like 600+ to the wheels

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
2005 Frpp Cataglog Is Out!

How do I go about getting one for myself?
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Ashish said:
I agree on the whipple dominating the KB. I think I saw it in 5.0 magazine or the some other stang magazine. It almost looked like they took the old one off and put the new one on. Netted like 600+ to the wheels
Yeah I saw that. It was in the last muscle mustangs and fast fords.

Whipple blower, injectors, and fuel rails I think is all they did and got 600+ rwhp.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
girdnerg said:
2005 Frpp Cataglog Is Out!

How do I go about getting one for myself?
Thanks,
Rob
you could check the webstie or a local dealer, but being that I picked it up at SEMA as well as some magazines that aren't even hitting mail boxes yet, I'm goint to bet it'll be a month before they actually start selling them, I could be wrong though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts