HI All

Sir William has kicked around the idea of having the NATS
at the home of the Fox Body & MN-12's Lorain Assembly Plant
which is 30 miles west of Cleveland via Ohio Turnpike & I-90

Express interest in the Upcoming events forum

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like the idea. I believe Lorain is about 500 miles from Charlotte, so that's really not too far. My bird has never been on a trip like that. If it is held in Lorain, I would go but I'll be in boot camp. I won't be able to make it, but I like the idea of having the 50th Anniversary at the Thunderbird birthplace.

·
Registered
811 Posts
MadeInDade said:
I like the idea. I believe Lorain is about 500 miles from Charlotte, so that's really not too far. My bird has never been on a trip like that. If it is held in Lorain, I would go but I'll be in boot camp. I won't be able to make it, but I like the idea of having the 50th Anniversary at the Thunderbird birthplace.

What boot camp are you going to?

I think that is to far away for me to dick around. Cool idea, but not in the budget, besides I have to go home and see some family pretty soon across country (it's been over 2 1/2 years since I've been home. Gotta love the Military! :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
I was hoping it was a real boot camp. :D Best of luck to you. I've been in this gun club for over 6 years now and not sure if I want to hang it up or not.

Ok I'll stop stealing this thread.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nick, I was just reading your mods in your signature and I noticed to put on the FRPP spark plug wires. I wanted some red wires, and I was going the buy some MSD wires from summitracing, but Dan Newman has the FRPP red wires here in Charlotte for $30 less than the MSD. I have heard bad things about the FRPP wires and them not fitting right, have you had any problems?

·
Registered
811 Posts
MadeInDade said:
Nick, I was just reading your mods in your signature and I noticed to put on the FRPP spark plug wires. I wanted some red wires, and I was going the buy some MSD wires from summitracing, but Dan Newman has the FRPP red wires here in Charlotte for $30 less than the MSD. I have heard bad things about the FRPP wires and them not fitting right, have you had any problems?
I have had them on for about a year and nothing bad to report yet. I say do it, you'll love them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts