TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Official .... The 2006 SC/GTP Club Clash Dates have been set.

The Spring race will be held on May 20th, and the Fall race will be held on September 23rd. Both races will be held at TriState Raceway in Earlville, Iowa

Both events are open to any and all Ford Thunderbirds, Cougars and Marks.

More info about prerace parties and gatherings will be available as the dates get closer so watch this BBS and the SC club website for the latest information.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jhosler said:
i agree, it's only about 2 1/2 hours from madison
I have a friend in Madison, and he says its just over two hours to the track for him. (But he has a heavy foot).

I think we figured its about 3.5 from Mil.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
yahoo, i always look forward to race season. bright sun, warm weather, smell of alchohol and burning rubber :D LOVE IT! Now if they only had more women show up...hey Mike, whats your niece doing May 20th? :D :D :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thomas said:
yahoo, i always look forward to race season. bright sun, warm weather, smell of alchohol and burning rubber :D LOVE IT! Now if they only had more women show up...hey Mike, whats your niece doing May 20th? :D :D :D
OMG .... it lives!!!!!

I haven't heard anything from you all winter. In fact I had to check this BBS to see if you were still a member ........

When you say the smell of alchohol and burning rubber .......... Are you talking about racing or dating!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

As of a week ago, she was going to be there on the 20th.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
forcfed93 said:
OMG .... it lives!!!!!

I haven't heard anything from you all winter. In fact I had to check this BBS to see if you were still a member ........

When you say the smell of alchohol and burning rubber .......... Are you talking about racing or dating!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D

As of a week ago, she was going to be there on the 20th.
that was a really good comeback, I have to hand it to you. But then, I should've seen it coming, you're the king of dirty jokes.

Yeah Ive been working full time and also going to DMACC full time for auto mechanics, so I've been busy as hell. That combined with trying to get my car all re-wired and some other upgrades while it's all torn down. I just got the 95 running (it's still got the original motor for now) and just stuck some 17" ADR Comp 7's on it today :) I miss hanging out with the club :( But I found a new member here in Ames with a 95 v8 thats pretty quick, so maybe I can drag him along in May.

-Thomas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts