TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just keep talking smack Robert when the day comes your going to have some excuse for not being able to go, if it is that you don't have an SC let me know and you can ride with me.:tongue:

Charles

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just keep talking smack Robert when the day comes your going to have some excuse for not being able to go, if it is that you don't have an SC let me know and you can ride with me.:tongue:

Charles
im going and in a sc one way or another. thanks for the offer, i will be set by then

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
You will be missing a good time for sure if you dont make it. It's hard for me to make the 5 min drive from my house to the track...lol. See you in the fall guys. Chris

·
Registered
485 Posts
Robert you know I am just giving you a hard time and I think that is all taken care of or at least the doctor says I am ok now. I am planning to go but I am not sure if I am brave enough to drive to Ohio beat on my car and expect to be able to drive it back home. I really wish I had the means to haul it but since I don't own a truck or trailer I will just have to hope for the best.

Charles

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
oh come on. we all know you can rebuild a motor with superglue, duck tape, nail clippers, and a pair of vise grips..... in 15 minutes.....

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Yep.

I used to use beer can pull tabs (when they were not attached) and do not know what to use anymore.

Duct Tape and Nail Clippers, hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
yeah, i think the only REAL problem that would keep charles from the SC shootout, is if he washes his car.......:zwall:
Thats good. Some people carry jumper cables, he carries tow straps.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Pull tabs? Was that in the 40's?
You kids missed out on great fun. There was one pull-tab design where if you broke the tab off the ring, the ring had a little slot near the rivet. You stuck the tab in the little slot, pulled back, and shot the ring at your friends. Before video games, we had to be creative for entertainment.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
You kids missed out on great fun. There was one pull-tab design where if you broke the tab off the ring, the ring had a little slot near the rivet. You stuck the tab in the little slot, pulled back, and shot the ring at your friends. Before video games, we had to be creative for entertainment.
Oh yes. I think it great when I find one. :) :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have some family up in ohio...I think it is time to make it to my first Shootout...at least now I have a worthy car to keep up with the big dogs...lol...I may have to tow it though...I hate to just drive it there and back

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have not even picked it up yet...it is driving me nuts...I am just waiting for some time off of work to get it...probably around may...I have it in storage right now but it wont be much longer...it was dynoed and I will post those numbers up later...trust me I wish I had it now but even if I did I could not enjoy it until I have some time off...once I do pick it up, I plan on making a trip down to Houston

1 - 20 of 52 Posts