TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My shirts came in that I posted up a while ago! If anyone is interested in buying one, we have sizes M,L,XL,XXL, and XXXL. The 3X's are Long/Talls also. I'm selling them at the track for $15, so I guess I'll sell them on here for $15 shipped, shipping on a shirt shouldnt be to bad, should it?

Here's what they look like, and they are printed on shirts that are 50/50. The orange on the shirt is flourescent so they definatly "pop".

If interested, just PM me your shipping address, and I'll get back with you on payment. I would much rather take check or money order for these instead of paypal.

Just so everyone knows, our XXL's went fast at the track, and I'm putting a re-order in June 23 (Monday) that should be printed by Friday, all other sizes we have a good bit of.

Thanks for your support and help throughout the last 3 years!

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr. T, No problem, send me a PM when your ready.

Rodeo Joe, your all setup, shipping out tomarrow.

Thanks for your support guys,

Brandon

·
Administrator
8,007 Posts
I just got it, thank you! Thanks for throwing in the card also!

Joe

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shirts delivered, and PM's replied, busy busy busy.

Thanks X 1,000,000 for your support guys!

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got an update on the re-prints for those waiting on XXL's, they are going to try to start printing July 11th.

I am also getting some hoodies made up, but they will be special order only, and the price is more than a T-shirt, somewhere around $25 I think. Let me know if you guys are interested in one of those.

Thanks again for your support guys!

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Guys,

Finally got my XXL, and XXXL re-order in, let me know if anyone is interested.

Still have plenty of shirts from M-XL also.

Thanks again,

Brandon

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My guy tested with a few L's, they turned out good. I'll have to double check, but they should be around $20. What size would you be looking for?

Thanks for the interest,

Brandon

·
Banned
198 Posts
stil have tees????

2 of the cars xxl ??? let me know:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts