TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its almost that time of year again... Football Season!!!!

Due to some suggestions from last season I have made a couple changes this year. Some people wanted to draft after a few preseason games, so the draft will take place on this next Saturday. I have also expanded the capacity to 20 teams this year so it will be a deep draft and need alot of managers.

Good luck!

Here is the link to join---> http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League ID#: 109776
League Name: MN12ers Unite 2008
Password: fomoco
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/mn12ersunite

C.Hill

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
ready for a whoopin!?

btw, no cheating this year....not you chris!!

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to bump this up. I had it posted on SCCOA but it was taken down due to it not being "car related" even though this is for MN12 owners and it is titled "MN12 Fantasy Football". So if you know any SCCOA'ers that would like to join please pass this along.

Clint Hill

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still got plenty of room here.

Clint Hill

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is anyone here a paying member on SCCOA? I am a posting member, but I dont have a Supercoupe and am not a paying member. I was told by a mod over there that this could only be posted in the "members only" section and not anywhere else, even though I posted it last year with no porblem.
I was wondering if anyone was a member and would copy and paste my first post in this thread over there. It would be much appreciated.

C.Hill

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Is anyone here a paying member on SCCOA? I am a posting member, but I dont have a Supercoupe and am not a paying member. I was told by a mod over there that this could only be posted in the "members only" section and not anywhere else, even though I posted it last year with no porblem.
I was wondering if anyone was a member and would copy and paste my first post in this thread over there. It would be much appreciated.

C.Hill
i have an acct over there, non-paying, but i can't even post.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm on it like a fat kid on a cupcake.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
im not doing this again. last year it turned into a cluster with only 2-3 teams actually playing the entire year. its no fun when your opponent has unfilled rosters and players that are hurt still on the starting roster.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
im not doing this again. last year it turned into a cluster with only 2-3 teams actually playing the entire year. its no fun when your opponent has unfilled rosters and players that are hurt still on the starting roster.
lol, easy wins!!

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Clint I have to ask.

Who is the bottom in your avatar?

<------------

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Clint I have to ask.

Who is the bottom in your avatar?

<------------
You know I actually am unsure. I originally had her as the only woman, but it left about half of the avatar space empty, so added the top girl.

If anyone ever wants any of the avatars that I use, send me your email and I will email the full size pic to you.

C.Hill

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blindloser1080, were you saying you put this on SCCoA? Is that what you were refering to? If you werent could someone with a membership help out.

And Keith, I cant help it if people dont continue with the season, but this year I will make a concoius effort to make sure people who dont adjust there team and leave injured players on to adjust their roster.

C.Hill

·
Registered
366 Posts
Who's league was I in last year that I whooped the **** out of all of you?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
nobody got whooped last year(except the owners who stopped half way through), so it wasn't us!

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who's league was I in last year that I whooped the **** out of all of you?
IIRC you beat me by 1 point in the championship. Hardly whooping all of us. The top half of us were reallly competetive last year. I just wish people would stick in it thru the whole season. Its a long season and you can always find a no-name player that is racking up fantasy points.

Clint Hill

1 - 20 of 24 Posts