TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
2008 will be my third year for the SHOOTOUT. And Dave and the committee have added two classes for the V8's if there are enuff cars to fill them.
9) V8 Power Adder:

Engine:
OE block Ford V8 engines only. One power adder only.

Body:
All MN12/FN10 body cars eligible. Body kits are allowed. All factory glass and body panels must be present. One headlight may be removed.

Suspension:
Stock style U/L control arm, fully independent 4 wheel suspension design. Upgrades and modifications allowed.

Tires:
Unrestricted.

Index:
12.000 ET

10) Outlaw:

Engine:
Must be Ford based motor. Exhaust unrestricted. Power adders allowed.

Body/chassis:
Must be an MN12 or FN10 body and chassis. Valid license and insurance not required.

Suspension:
Unrestricted

Tires:
Unrestricted

Index:
Unrestricted.

My car has consistently been the slowest car there, mostly because the driver sucks. You will not find a better place to go to celebrate the MN12, no matter which model you have. Just be sure to make all your plans early, bring what you need , and have fun.

·
Registered
336 Posts
So true. My Bad. Must be that Canadian beer. Just hope we get some in the other classes. Just seems a shame to have some of those screamers running bracket with slow a*s cars like mine.

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
We plan to be there as usual. Hopefully there will be enough people next year to run the V8 power adder class.

-Rod

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I plan on being there again...hell its my back yard. LOL

And papa's going to have a new bag too.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Couldn't make it last year, but I plan on coming this year whether the car's ready or not.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
9) V8 Power Adder:

Engine:

Body:
All MN12/FN10 body cars eligible. Body kits are allowed. All factory glass and body panels must be present. One headlight may be removed.

Suspension:
Stock style U/L control arm, fully independent 4 wheel suspension design. Upgrades and modifications allowed.

Tires:
Unrestricted.

Index:
12.000 ET

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's interesting!!! Does that OE mean stock shortblocks only or what?? What about interiors and so forth?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I plan to make it this year.May even be bringing my old man and the SVO car as well.

·
Registered
253 Posts
oh yes yes, this is looks like an event that'll have to be made.

thanks for the pics, josh.

lord willing, i'll be there.

merry christmas everyone!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
9) V8 Power Adder:

Engine:

Body:

Suspension:

Tires:
Unrestricted.

Index:
12.000 ET

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's interesting!!! Does that OE mean stock shortblocks only or what?? What about interiors and so forth?
what are you talking about steve your selling out arnt you?:D

j/k Steve i think your car would be great for this 12.0 class

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Come on out, this event gets better every year!! I've been to all of them, except the first year in St. Louis ... I thought it was too far to drive. Two years later I was driving to Oklahoma City for it. :tongue:

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Body:
What about one taillight???

serious question not joking

1 - 20 of 89 Posts