1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
The Fusion reminds me of a Mazda, but still looks nice. My friend has an 05 and I like it. If I was in the market for a FWD daily driver, I'd really consider one. The Focus is too small for me.

The Milan looks OK, but not for me. Same with the MKZ.

-Melon

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Wow, I didn't think the Fusion could be made to look any better. The front end is slightly Subaru Legacy GT-ish looking. I think it looks great.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Ford is not going anywhere. Mullaly has Ford on a great plan for restructuring and better automobiles.
I'm just glad the designers are starting to pull their heads out of their asses and are starting to make them look better. The new Focus looks like poo, I actually thought the 06 type models looked better than the ones we have now. I'm hoping the Taurus comes out with a nice new redesign and the company starts getting back on track and sells more cars. I saw the 2010 Mustang pictures and I think it looks pretty good.

-Rob

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All the cars will start looking a lot better over the next few years as Ford moves to a global design that brings us some of the kinetic elements that are the basis for its european designs. I can't wait to see the '11 Focus.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts