TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Search is your friend.

Yes, those rims will fit your T-Bird. Pre-order your set immediately so you can be the first on your block to have Mustang rims on your T-Bird (NOTE the sarcasm here)

And probably have to wait until the car itself is released to the public would be my guess.

-Melon

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Search is your friend.

Yes, those rims will fit your T-Bird. Pre-order your set immediately so you can be the first on your block to have Mustang rims on your T-Bird (NOTE the sarcasm here)

And probably have to wait until the car itself is released to the public would be my guess.

-Melon
oh man really i'm going to throw some of those on. you're serious though i thought i felt a hint of sarcasm. :D

my guess is that if you want them to fit a bird your going to have to do the hub swap like with every other year of mustang rims. that's assuming they keep to the same bolt pattern and not mix it up on us.

·
Registered
962 Posts
my guess is that if you want them to fit a bird your going to have to do the hub swap like with every other year of mustang rims. that's assuming they keep to the same bolt pattern and not mix it up on us.[/QUOTE]

those wheels look huge compared to the other mustangs. but, you know how ford engineers do things..... new car new sizing. I can almost gurantee a new bolt pattern.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
This is why I'm going with something completely unique for the bird. I'm sick of the mustang rims for the bird look. Yes they look good....but seriously guys...it's been done before and it's old.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
IMHO, they're just another set of 5 spoke wheels.... Yeah, they're actually 10 spokes, but they just look like every other 5 spoke on Mustangs.... :bawling:

I prefered the 07 GT500 wheels. :thumbsup:

Just my opinion. :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
IMHO, they're just another set of 5 spoke wheels.... Yeah, they're actually 10 spokes, but they just look like every other 5 spoke on Mustangs.... :bawling:

I prefered the 07 GT500 wheels. :thumbsup:

Just my opinion. :D
I agree, the 07's look way better. These look pretty standard.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

Says the man with "Cobra R' wheels" listed in his signature. :tongue:​
That's the way the car came to me.....:tongue:

The project will be VERY different.........:D

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Yes.. I was laying it on pretty thick. Just like a fat guy does with syrup on a stack of pancakes.

-Melon
mmmmmmm pancakes

those wheels look huge compared to the other mustangs. but, you know how ford engineers do things..... new car new sizing. I can almost gurantee a new bolt pattern.
well i think a few people here will be bummed if they cant put these on after doing a hub swap for the older models.

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,359 Posts
The mustang has been 5 x 4.5 since 1964 (other than the mustang 2 and fox bodies which were 4 x 4.5.) that pattern isnt going anywhere, especially with only a styling update like the 2010 is;)

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
send a message to cudaz101 and tell him you want some sets made.

·
Registered
231 Posts
how to do a hub swap

how do i do a hub swap for mustang rims. ive heard about people doin it but dont know how. anyone that can help would be great

chsplayer

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts