TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
But people will buy them, and we need people to buy them, and so don't bash on it too hard. If I had the cash, I would buy one... actually, I have the cash, just don't need another car... lol.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I like it a lot. Nice update. I always liked the front on the post '05's but the back and sides were just OK. Now the rear and sides with the hump arches over the rear wheels and the taper on the edges of the rear took care of that. How 'bout sequential turn signals like the '60's Cougars. COOL.

·
Super Moderator
11,928 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I'm sure the 360hp he said the Challenger has really meant 425. Isn't there a convertible version of the Camaro? Or did that get scrapped? That guy is a putz.

I liked the updates, they look good. I still wouldn't buy it though, it's a Mustang.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I think the updated styling is much better. I would be much more likely to buy the 2010 than the 2005.

It's kind of like how the Taurus went way too weird in 1996 and then came back to earth for 2000. They fixed it the second time around.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm sure the 360hp he said the Challenger has really meant 425. Isn't there a convertible version of the Camaro? Or did that get scrapped? That guy is a putz.

I liked the updates, they look good. I still wouldn't buy it though, it's a Mustang.

yeah the SRT version has 425hp with a 6.1l, the R/T has the regular 5.7l hemi with 360hp

The Camaro vert is on hold and just about everything else pre-production and such at GM

I like the new mustang though, cant wait for the big news at detroit for it

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
yeah the SRT version has 425hp with a 6.1l, the R/T has the regular 5.7l hemi with 360hp

The Camaro vert is on hold and just about everything else pre-production and such at GM

I like the new mustang though, cant wait for the big news at detroit for it
Unless they made a drastic change to the 5.7, it is rated at 340hp/390tq. They don't offer then 5.7 in the Challenger yet either, is this a change that is coming for 2010?

EDIT: They DID make a drastic change to the 5.7, and it will be an option. Google FTW. 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine packs 372 horse power at 5,200 rpm with 401 pounds-feet of torque at 4,400 RPM. HEMI is a registered trademark of Chrysler Motors LLC.

That still means he was wrong. :D

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Unless they made a drastic change to the 5.7, it is rated at 340hp/390tq. They don't offer then 5.7 in the Challenger yet either, is this a change that is coming for 2010?

EDIT: They DID make a drastic change to the 5.7, and it will be an option. Google FTW. 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine packs 372 horse power at 5,200 rpm with 401 pounds-feet of torque at 4,400 RPM. HEMI is a registered trademark of Chrysler Motors LLC.

That still means he was wrong. :D
I know they did, thats why i said that......

·
Registered
844 Posts
I like the front and sides, but the rear looks butt ugly. The nose reminds me a little of the '70's mustangs. So, if the '05-current was supposed to be reminescent of the '60s, this one is the '70s, I wonder what the recreation of the Foxes is going to look like in about 2015

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i'm still waiting on the modular v10. have they put this in a production anything yet?
its called the 6.8L that fords been using for years now and even has 3v heads for a few years as well lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts