TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it! I guess the same people who birthed the Pontiac Aztek into the world could easily let 30 year old taillights be slapped on the back of the new Camaro.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
The tail lights actually reminded me of an Acura Integra.

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
LOL :tongue:

Good eye Matt!

I love the seats and hate the dash. The exterior looks pretty good though. Not too many changes there from the current car.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The tail lights don't belong, but hey I've never liked the new Camaro.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Overall, for the fact that it's a Camaro. I think they did a pretty good job.

Love the lines, the lights look fine imo, the dash has been that way since the new Camaro came out and I have never been a big fan of it but it's part of the package I guess lol. Like I said overall they did well.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Seeing the back of that Camaro reminded me of a Saturn:

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
The cow-catcher front splitter is horrible, and the hood looks cheap. Interesting that they're using the Z06 engine in it...too bad it won't perform as good.
Cheby is the same way with the VETTE as Ford is with the Mustang.

NOTHING else in the product line can compete with it and they will deliberately tune down other models to assure that.

·
Super Moderator
16,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
X2 on the splitter. I always thought the one good aspect of the current Camaro is that it has minimal black plastic lower body fat like the Mustang has. This pretty much nixes that, especially out back, YUCK.

The front overall looks better to me though, they took out a lot of the V shape in the grille/headlight opening and I think the ugly bow-tie got smaller. The rest still sucks though. An 86 Countach has better visibility and seating position! :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Oh, and I guess this means they'll be making another Transformers movie ...

I'm just sayin' ... :D

<object width="1280" height="720"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzJuDo5ots0?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzJuDo5ots0?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1280" height="720" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Funny. You guys see old 80s Chevy crap (makes sense).
My first take was last gen Prelude

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Hmm, I was actually looking at buying the ZL1 Camaro over the SS .. the Z28 is looking a bit nicer. :tongue:

Dont complain if you cant afford this car .. just sayin

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
LOL

I'll be looking at that ugly front end in my rear view mirror....

and they can look at my mis-matched tail lights.... :tongue:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like it! Except the dash though. I wish they'd do a bit better for the dashboard. Overall it looks fast.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Hey you're not the one who has to look at it when driving. Unfortunately my only view will probably be from the back :tongue:
It looks better than a Cougar ... OOOHHHH .. had to go there. Tbird owner here, never liked the coug. Sorry buddy. ;)

Unless you'll be in California, I wont be seeing anything out of the windshield except for sunny skies and nice weather. I really dont care about racing or whose car is faster at the track, so keep talking .. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts