TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I'll be attempting the Long Haul in the Marauder.

On the 2014 HRPT, I remember a big group of T-birds and Cougars running together all week. I'm assuming they were members here, yeah?

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
I'll meet you at the finish line at Zmax. I *may* also make it to Raleigh and Darlington, SC before that. I'll have a better idea as to what I can do as the date gets closer.

I think the Tbird group that you're thinking of is over at SCCoA (The Super Coup Club). There's a lot of talk about it over there.

See this thread for details: 2018 HRPT June 9-15

There's also the Epic Drive that you might consider joining us for. That one is all Tbirds.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll meet you at the finish line at Zmax. I *may* also make it to Raleigh and Darlington, SC before that. I'll have a better idea as to what I can do as the date gets closer.
Look for a black Marauder with Ohio vanity tags that honor the world's best cop...

There's also the Epic Drive that you might consider joining us for. That one is all Tbirds.
It sounds really cool, but Power Tour has my vacation budget wiped and, unfortunately, I don't yet own a T-bird.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Coming thru Raleigh, woot, woot!

Al

·
Super Moderator
12,556 Posts
See ya there Al.*

*May be ....

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Had a blast in '12 and '17. Plan on sitting this year out though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
Rod, did you make that underhood bracket?

That looks awesome; ever consider making another one? :)

I've used almost all the console plates I bought from you now. :)

·
The Parts Guy
7,359 Posts
Rod, did you make that underhood bracket?

That looks awesome; ever consider making another one? :)

I've used almost all the console plates I bought from you now. :)
Yep, made that in conjunction with the hood. I could make another, but it's not likely to be a direct fit on another car. It attaches to a two piece mount which secures it to the driverside cylinder head.

Made a couple of spun aluminum gauge pods for it, too, to tidy up the back side.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,017 Posts
That's a lot more Custom than I thought; that looks awesome, tho!

:grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts