TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Beer and Cheese
1996 Thunderbird Sport Coyote Swap
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

Beer and Cheese
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just a couple things to update. Rich started a "Head Count" thread so you can see what members are coming. That is on the SCCoA forum, link on the bottom. Mostly Supercoupe cars I believe.

If you are coming from Illinois or South of Wisconsin and going to use interstate 94 West (But really North since your driving from Chicago to Milwaukee) please be careful. There is major construction on both sides and there are no shoulders to pull over on in case of an emergency. Especially if you plan to trailer your car. I would plan an alternate route.

Otherwise looks to be a good time, 16 people signed up so far and still less than two months away. Sign up is only 25 bucks. Obviously you pay for the dyno and track, but thats a bargain compared to the past SC Shoot Out Events. I will be there for sure with a cooler of beer to share. :zbeer:

Any questions you can contact Rich or Scott on the website. Any questions for me contact by email: [email protected]

Link to Head Count

2019 Midwest Bash - Head Count

Reactions: CDsDontBurn

Beer and Cheese
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Dyno canceled, from Rich

"All,

We were just informed that there has been a sickness in the dyno operator's family and they will not be able to accommodate us for the Midwest Bash. We have talked to other speed shops in the area and have had no luck securing a dyno. We have decided that in lieu of the dyno there will be a car show with trophies in the parking lot of the hotel on Saturday. We apologize for this change in plans. If you would like to cancel your registration for the Bash because of this change let us know and we will issue you a refund. Thanks and hope to still see you at the Midwest Bash! Website has been updated to reflect this change.

Midwest Bash Planning Team"

Registered
This is a disappointment for me, because I wanted to put the hurt on the V6 guys with my V8 power, but I鈥檓 still coming.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.