TCCoA Forums banner

Q: What is the worst-case scenario event you think will happen in 2020?

• 1. Contested election (meaning Trump or Biden don't concede the election by Nov 10th)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 2. Trump disputes the validity of the election and causes civil unrest

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 3. The pandemic starts overwhelming our medical system

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 4. The stock market crashes (defined at S&P dropping below the March 2020 dip)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 5. Alien Invasion

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 6. We go to war with China/Iran/etc (defined as declaration of war or troop invasion)

• 7. We get invaded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8. Civil war in the US (defined as some organized body attacking the govt)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 9. Militia on Militia violence (active shooting between organized non-govt combatants)

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • 10. Big Rock hits Earth (Tunguska event - 100meters - or bigger)

• 11. The Rapture (mass group of people disappear unrelated to aliens)

• 12. Messiah declaration gets attention of >1% of population (Jesus or other, not aliens)

• 13. Biden disputes the validity of the election and causes civil unrest

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 14. Coronavirus evolves like the flu -- significantly setting back vaccination development efforts

• Another REGIONAL natural disaster (hurricane, earthquake, tornado swarm, etc)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 16. One of the current presidential candidates steps down/dies before the election

• 17. Post Nov, our President elect dies.

161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Wow! First Michael Cohen's daughter, Samantha, then Kellyann's Conway's daughter, Claudia speak out and now Giuliani's daughter, Caroline. Caroline's article is quite the read.

In case any of you were wondering .... this is Samantha Cohen.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Wow! First Michael Cohen's daughter, Samantha, then Kellyann's Conway's daughter, Claudia speak out and now Giuliani's daughter, Caroline. Caroline's article is quite the read.

They aren't good people but honestly, both of these ladies KNEW they were profiting from the actions of their hustlin' fathers. You can "hate" you dad's employer all you want but at the end of the day, Samantha grew up in a lifestyle in Manhattan her father as a graduate of a third rate lawschool could never have afforded had he NOT hitched his wagon up to these criminal horses (Trump’s Lawyer Went to the Worst Law School in America)

Even though it seems that Samantha is a lot closer to her father than Caroline Guiliani might be today, both benefited from the childhood that their fathers provided. Could Samantha have done more to get her father out of the orbit of Michael Cohen? Very likely yes. Would she have succeeded? Probably not but the damage that Michael Cohen has done to himself and to the country is pretty stark. Would trump have been elected in 2016 had more proof of his shady dealings, tax evasion, and/or susceptibility to foreign govt coercion b/c of debts come to light? Maybe, maybe not.

I think Nov 3rd will be interesting to see. Even if you love all of the trump platforms, the fact that he's acknowledged having such large debts coming due in his second presidency and his unwillingness to lay them all out in public should exclude him from office. I know for a fact from interviews I've had with investigators looking into my friends that you can't get top secret clearance if you owe too much money; apparently, you can be elected to POTUS though.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
LOL ... I don't judge them based on their parents. At the end of the day Samantha's father paid a steep price for his choice to hitch his wagon to the trump train. Giuliani ... who knows what'll happen to him and it's no secret that Kellyann's husband is an anti-trumper and it stands to reason that her daughter would be too. Matt may not give a **** about these angst ridden spoiled hot daughters but their Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, Tick-Toc, whatever the F(B), etc. social media followers probably do.

I'm not going to second guess what happened in 2016. I'm more interested in what's happening in 2020.

Yeah, it's a damn shame that POTUS and VPOTUS don't get the psychological and security scrutiny that is required of every other high level military, security or law enforcement job does.

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,955 Posts
Matt may not give a **** about these angst ridden spoiled hot daughters but their Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, Tick-Toc, whatever the F(B), etc. social media followers probably do.
Yes, and anyone following the children of politicians based on being the children of them I don’t give a **** about either. It’s not insider insight, it’s gossip, and it’s weird. Nothing like having infamy behind you to catipult you into being an all important influencer, I hear E! needs a replacement for the Kardashians 🙄

I don’t judge them for their parents, I judge them for using their parents to get heat on their social media accounts.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Funny you should mention that. I saw an article this morning saying that Samantha Cohen was the next Kardashian.

We should take bets on that... may be add it as a choice somewhere between #10 and #11.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
This came out

• So our president owes >$1B to various debtors... not $400M as brought up before. So he was factually correct in last nights town hall when he said the numbers were wrong.
  • For the pro-Trump camp, it does show he has $3.5B of assets so the guy is a "real" billionaire even if highly leveraged.
  • Most of the lenders are known. Some to the tune ot $160M+ are not.
There is evidence that his loans w/ DB Americas were guaranteed by Russian banks. These were obtained by the son of a DB exec to had access to his father's emails.
Q: WHY would a Russian bank guarantee these loans? I like you guys but I wouldn't guarantee ANY of your loans unless I got something in return. What are they getting?

I know finance comes across as a complicated topic for lots of Americans but this should be clear: do you really want a president who owes this much to others? He's already shown he likes "cutting deals". That too is fine at face value. However, the big question is that in the next 4 years, who will he work for?

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Comrade tRumpski is a very good investment.

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Comrade tRumpski is a very good investment.

You see his town hall debate last night? The last woman(who started by complimenting him on his handsomeness) asked a question about immigration, and before he responded he asked “where did your family immigrate from?” Poland and Russia “Ah, very good!” lol

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
At his latest rally he threatened to leave the country if (when) he looses the election .... I wonder where he might run off to .... hmmmm????

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
At his latest rally he threatened to leave the country if (when) he looses the election .... I wonder where he might run off to .... hmmmm????
Another empty promise. Just like building a wall, draining the swamp, not having enough time for golf, etc. I wouldn't call it a newsworthy item.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Another empty promise. Just like building a wall, draining the swamp, not having enough time for golf, etc. I wouldn't call it a newsworthy item.
True. I don't take anything he says seriously. Pay more attention to what he and his enablers do than what they say.

It's amazing the shift in the Overton window and what passes for NOT news worthy anymore when it comes to the POTUS.

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
On craziness, here's what happened Sat here in SF: some Proud Boys wanted to be martyrs to their cause so they pulled a permit to show up in SF (despite this town having plenty of "proud boys" of a different ilk)... and some counter protestor idiots decided to "show these people what's what". To me, this MAGA folk seem like all those "tough guys" which would show up on Jerry Springer back in the days... knowing full well that "Steve" would come and break it apart.

I think it would have been FAR more effective to have a the small pro Trump group (article mentions ~10ppl) just been ignored. They would have shown how ineffectual they are.
Instead, the other idiots took the bait and showed up with dozens spoiling for a fight.

As you can see form this pic, "a plague on both their houses" is very likely.

Martyr got his pic for the gram without any permanent injuries except to his pants.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Reactions: dDUBb

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #178

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Trump's Postmaster General, Lewis DeJoy, has pulled US Postal police just ONE DAY after testifying before Congress that he wasn't sabotaging the election and he would not make anymore changes to the Postal Service. WTF? These kind of shenanigans piss me off.

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
Speaking of the post office, the LLV that does the rounds in my neighborhood is really looking, sounding and smelling haggard lately, puttering, stumbling and stalling box to box with the beautiful scent of raw hydrocarbons trailing it.

161 - 180 of 186 Posts