TCCoA Forums banner

2020 Epic Drive Registration Details - UPDATED - CANCELLED!!

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Kidd-7 
#1 · (Edited)
OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
THE-EPIC-DRIVE for spring 2020 is cancelled!!

With all the ridiculous craziness with the CORVID-19 virus ? THE EPIC DRIVE is cancelled. We are going to watch the situation carefully and make a decision at a later time to have the event in late summer/early fall..
Those who already ordered and paid for shirts have already been issued a refund. If you haven’t received your refund email me.
Thanks for the support we will keep everyone posted.

2020 EPIC DRIVE REGISTRATION THREAD.
Please see the official itinerary linky - 2020 Epic Drive Itinerary

Registration costs will be as follows:
Nada zip zero. $0.00 All we want is for you to come and have fun with us!!

Please consider joining one of these great clubs instead to support MN12, SC, and Thunderbirds. TCCOA, SCCoA

Your registration includes the following:
Hanging with some cool Car People and driving some fun roads.

GET YO T-SHIRT

CUTOFF DATE TO GET A T-SHIRT is 3/30/2020

The following is a list of the available shirt sizes.

Pricing will be as follows:
Youth sizes - $15
Adults to size L - $20
Adult XL and up - $25

ADULT SIZES
S
M
L
XL
2XL
3XL
4XL
5XL

YOUTH SIZES
YXS
YS
YM
YL
YXL

WOMENS SIZES
XS
S
M
L
XL
2XL
3XL

Your registration details need to be sent to the following email address:

theepicdrive@yahoo.com

Registration details to email: - Use "EPIC DRIVE REGISTRATION" in the subject line.

Name:
Address:
Email address:
Club affiliation:
Screen name:
Passenger names:
Shirts needed:

Below is an example email of my own registration to myself.

Subject - EPIC DRIVE REGISTRATION
Chris Wise
123 Ocean Lost , Fort Lauderdale, FL
theepicdrive@yahoo.com
SCCOA, TCCOA, TBU
wzenheimer
1 - men's XL
1 - women's L
1 - extra magnet
Once we receive and process your registration request we will email you a PayPal Invoice for your t-shirt requests.
You do not need PayPal to pay this invoice.
It can be paid via, credit card, debit card, or with PayPal if you choose. Once this is paid you will be registered. At any time, if you have any questions please ask email us, post a question here, message us on Facebook.
Regards,
Chris

See less See more
#2 ·
I'd so love to go but until this is held in June there's no way I can make it. I've considered organizing another one of our own in June, in the Carolina's that I can attend.

There's nothing that says we can't have two meets! Cheers guys! Y'all have fun! I'll be with you in spirit!

#7 · (Edited)
My wife and I are going to participate in the Epic Drive again this year. Getting to the start from Detroit will be about 600 miles, and getting home from the end will be about 925 miles, so the T-Bird will get a good workout. I'm also registered for the Hot Rod Power Tour, which will take place about six weeks after the Epic Drive, so by the time it gets to be actual summer in Michigan I may need a new set of NT555Rs!

#9 ·
My wife is willing to go on the Epic Drive because she enjoys the people who take part, and she knows it is not nearly as big, crazy or stressful as the Power Tour. We tried the Power Tour together three years ago, and didn’t have fun. So, I’m going with a buddy this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.