TCCoA Forums banner

What doomsday events might occur in 2021?

• 1. Stock market crashes again (back to the level of March 2020 or below).

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 2. President elect Biden does not assume office on Jan 20th, 2021.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 3. US death toll to covid tops 400K by Jan 19th, 2021

• 4. US death toll to covid tops 1M by EOY 2021.

• 5. More organized violence around the transfer of power in Jan 2021.

• 6. Another foreign govt non-state actor starts trouble b/c of political unrest in the US.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 7. While president, Trump pardons his family for crimes.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • 8. While president, Trump attempts to pardon himself

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • 9. Citizen Trump gets criminally indicted on any charge greater than a misdemeanor

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 10. Democrats win both seats in GA Senate race and split the Senate 50/50.

• 11. Mass shootings in the US resume (Single event death toll >10).

• 12. Act of domestic or foreign terrorism on US soil.

• 13. Alien Invasion.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14. Japan postpones the summer Olympics (again).

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 15. Trump pardons Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein's associate).

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 16. Civil war erupts / Organized, large scale, militia attacks and/or bombings/the end of demorcacy

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
State Capitols and/or governor's mansions in California, Ohio, New Mexico, Georgia, Washington, Utah, Oregon, Kansas, Wisconsin, CO, and SCprotests or govt incursions.

Protesters disperse from inside Kansas Statehouse - this one was permitted and peaceful
WI - they just drove around the capitol building -- I guess with the cops in Kenosha not getting charged, there are plenty of venues in that state to stir **** up in.
PHOTOS: Trump supporters rally outside Colorado Capitol - just a gathering in Denver
Protestors gather at the SC Statehouse in support of the ‘Stop the Steal’ movement - Gathered outside the state house.

Now, there were hundreds to a thousand at each of these events.
If one in a million of the 74M people who voted for Trump turns to violence, the next 14 days are going to be tough.

Oh, 4 people died at the Capitol today. The one woman who got shot trying to break a barricade indoors and 3 others of medical emergencies.
Wow! Thanks for putting this list together. I wonder what "medical emergencies"?

Well, this morning this headline greeted me. He is the fifth individual to die from the events of that day. RIP Officer Sicknick.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Here's the lady that charged the wall. No reason to show her snuff video but I'm sure she was SHOCKED that someone might actually shoot a white lady charging into a barricaded room.

The other 3 were cardiac events, because participating in a riot when you have a health condition is always a fantastic idea.
Police identified them as Benjamin Phillips, 50, of Ringtown, Pennsylvania; Kevin Greeson, 55, of Athens, Alabama; and Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, Georgia. T
Greeson had high blood pressure

The 35 yr old woman was trampled

In a total fit of darwinism, some local news outlets are reporting that one of the males tasered himself. I couldn't confirm which one of these idiots it was but some internet claims

From the CNN article, if it was Greeson like some of the internet says, he tasered his balls but he already reproduced.

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
Good for the officer that pulled that trigger. The rest of them should be charged with treason. Especially the one that was filmed taking a selfie with one of the protesters.

Reactions: CDsDontBurn

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,491 Posts
I hear "you know who" won't be attending the inauguration, which didn't surprise me. Maybe he's already planning a trip somewhere! :LOL:

Any bets the old lady leaves him after all this?

Joe

Reactions: CDsDontBurn

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I hear "you know who" won't be attending the inauguration, which didn't surprise me. Maybe he's already planning a trip somewhere! :LOL:

Joe
1) Why would she? She has wealth and comfort now.
2) Why would anyone care?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
1) I get the impression she didn’t like/want anything to do with this circus, and depending on what happens going forward I could foresee a final straw, or he dumps her for the next trophy on his island in international waters.

2) I mean...
Matt:
1) Sure, he could dump her for his wetnurse. That's happened before.
2) You aren't taking into account the march of time. This FHM shoot was OVER 20 years ago (summer 2000). Time hasn't been terribly kind.

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
Updated my votes. Tonight. This year's off to a shitshow already! - facepalm.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,904 Posts
I read this tonight for the first time. I honestly had no idea these people were THAT nuts!!!

QAnon is a baseless belief, born on the internet, that Trump has been secretly fighting deep state enemies and a cabal of Satan-worshipping cannibals operating a child sex-trafficking ring.

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
Twitter permabanned him! Now I wonder if he'll be their cougarxr71997 with duplicate accouts. Maybe I should apply there lol
You called it.

"Trump tweets from POTUS handle account, says looking 'at the possibilities of building out our own platform’"

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I don't know how closely you folks have looked at some of this riot aftermath but it does appear that some of these folks were planning on more than just a "lets break into the halls of power and make our voices heard while taking a few selfies to flex for the gram"

Both have been ID'd. One guy was going around in full tactical gear... with his mom
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/kt459d https://www.reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/kthx00 https://www.reddit.com/r/WhitePeopleTwitter/comments/ktjny2
The other guy was a retired airforce lt colonel, doxxed by his badges.
This guy says he picked the zipties up in the capitol, meant to give them to a cop, and just "forgot about it". Riiight.

Fascinating how twitter+reddit crowdsourced potential identification of people so quickly.

The only easier one to round up was the delegate from WV who announced himself as he was breaking in. They probably rounded this genius up and charged him as soon as they could write up the charges..
You can see him taking the perp walk here
https://www.reddit.com/r/byebyejob/comments/ktfpfb

There are others which were already doxxed with some arrested like the guy who stole the lectern and is a stay-at-home dad with 5 kids from florida, and others who are seeing impacts to their lives now by losing their jobs for participating in this insurrection, but these organized people are the ones that worry me more than other idiots. While I'm saddened that they weren't all herded up and processed on site, for a lot of these people it will likely be more of an issue when the FBI start paying them a visit at home

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts
They seriously need to look at some of those Capital Police officers as well. At best there was some serious dereliction of duty and at worst down right collusion with the protesters insurrection.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
They seriously need to look at some of those Capital Police officers as well. At best there was some serious dereliction of duty and at worst down right collusion with the protesters insurrection.
On cynical explanation as to why didn't just herd everyone into a processing pen (since they were all in the capitol building) was because they want to selectively enforce the law. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that several off-duty LE took vacations to DC for this insurrection just like this lt colonel (ret). This is why IMO its quite important that these nerds continue combing through all of the material to see how many people they can identify.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

·
Super Moderator
13,420 Posts

Joe
The general consensus is that that statement - that he wasn’t going to be there - was another dog whistle to his followers that he wasn’t going to be at the inauguration and the inauguration was clear for attacking. Just crazy. My mind doesn’t work like that but to the crazies it makes perfect sense.

Twitter said as much in their statement about closing his account.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

Justice is NOT blind in the US but we should be able to hope for some enforcement of the law in this case.
Considering how many cameras/sensors where there on capitol hill, even if we could (barely) protector our legislators, I'm hoping that some will be brought to justice.

61 - 80 of 102 Posts