Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Thats faster than this, and way cooler. :D

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I'm curious what gear set he's running to get up there. 3.73's? 3.55's? etc...

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Yea more like 2 something

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
I've been to 160 with the dohc it's no joking matter. Going that fast is brutal on the car and driver. It's nerve racking I doubt I'll ever brake 200, I'm not sure I'd like to.

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
I've done 180 on a bike; it's interesting to travel faster than it's possible to fall from the sky...

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've done 180 on a bike; it's interesting to travel faster than it's possible to fall from the sky...
How fast is it possible to fall from the sky? ... On average; I know it varies with altitude, air temp, etc.

·
3,734 Posts
Well acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s^2....so go figure.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I've been to 160 with the dohc it's no joking matter. Going that fast is brutal on the car and driver. It's nerve racking I doubt I'll ever brake 200, I'm not sure I'd like to.
I just got a single piece mark viii drive shaft ;) need to make sure everything else is tip-top and then go find a track....I'd like to peg the 140mph speedo...anything more than that, well, I don't know if I have it in me....ten years ago maybe, but now anything around 105-110 scares me a bit....need a good long banked track or something.

·
3,734 Posts
I just got a single piece mark viii drive shaft ;) need to make sure everything else is tip-top and then go find a track....I'd like to peg the 140mph speedo...anything more than that, well, I don't know if I have it in me....ten years ago maybe, but now anything around 105-110 scares me a bit....need a good long banked track or something.
I'm a thrill seeker. 150 MPH, under the right conditions, with the right equipment, on the right road surface, is fine with me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts