TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
i'll tell ya. i was scared by the title. but i am now a believer. i can't believe i'm saying this but- quote me on this: "i actually think those look good and suit the car. but dont ever expect me to put them on my coug- its just not my thing"

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
... and they even plastered a big 'ol 22" under the side window in case you had any question about what size they are. HEY, look the car's for sale!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Is there more pictures of the Bird than just that one? From the one picture I saw, the wheels poke out too far. Looks like they tried too hard. Then again, that's what the "enormous gangster wheel" look is all about.

·
Registered
182 Posts
car

you aint seen nothing yet. next summer you'll see a baggedbird LAYED on 22s... lol

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
http://klowninkustom.com/Klownin'%20Kustoms/album/Spinfest/slides/IMG_2420.html

you can see a dark blue cougar mn12 in this one. top left

http://klowninkustom.com/Klownin'%20Kustoms/album/Spinfest/slides/IMG_2396.html

i really like this one. i'd drive it!

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
illfitting rims really dont look that cool, no matter how big they are. And thats what we get, just to prove you can "fit" rim that large. Well, congrats, you bolted em on alright, even though they look like ass. The car not only accelerates like crap, gets horrible gas mileage, but you can even ghostride it easier.....whoopity do.

In all honesty, why should we care that next year, we will see 22s on a bagged car, who cares. Congrats, you took a car that is roughly 13 years old and stuck big rims on it, but for what? To prove to the people on this website that you stuck 22s on an mn12? Big accomplishment there.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
It's all in taste, sometimes it looks good, other times it is nasty
That blue cougar in the corner that jco1385 posted i think that looks sweet!!
the last thing Ii would call most of those are "in good taste".

its all a bunch of hood rich, dope boy rides.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
So you dislike that blue cougar in the one pic??

I don't care for the T bird on 22's

BaggedBirds have alot of sweet rides too which are definatley in good taste
too much chrome on the cougar. most of those other cars are overly gaudy.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See I miss the chrome of the muscle car era to the early 90's.....All the chrome trim around the windows and the bumpers...I think that really set some cars off

I have a 77 LTD II i think the chrome on the car is what makes it look great, I only have some 15'' magnum 500's on it now but one day there will be some 20's on it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts