1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
:bangwall:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I read everyone of those responses in his "guestbook". What language were most of those people speaking and writing? Wasn't english.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
I think i just cried a little :xpcry:

Those poor birds!

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
wow, he spelled haitian incorrectly. Senor Mcnaught, you found us a real winner.

·
Registered
395 Posts
No, It looks like sh!t. I know I've got flamed for pointing out this before bt It all depends on the style of the wheel along with the size. Given I have an 84, the biggest I will go is a 17. On a Mn-12 I would probaly go up to a 19 MAX. 26 is all about what you can afford, not what it looks like.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
ricerbird get a new mn12?

·
Registered
310 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

WTF! that is one of the worst abominations i have seen in a while. 20 inches, nothing more on a car. 22+ is for TRUCKS ONLY!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,633 Posts
originally posted by Traveler
I read everyone of those responses in his "guestbook". What language were most of those people speaking and writing? Wasn't english.

originally posted bycougar_guy04
It looks to be a mix of ebonics and ricerneese
:uppoint: yep, after reading one page i feel the same way i do after seeing a fast and the furious movie

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I think reading his guestbook actually made me dumber.

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
eg0r said:
i wouldnt say it looks like sh1t...
but definatly funny looking
I agree but they do look very strange on it.......24+ is way to big for a car. Most I'd go on a few cars is 22" but usually nothing over 20".

1 - 20 of 67 Posts