·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woowoo: Awesome! I'm finally a second gear poster. SWEET! :zmonkey:

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'm quickly headed for 4th gear, and only about 10 (if that) of them were about my cars. I guess in my case the post count means very little.:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys ruined my excitement no more of this little guy ---> :woowoo:
Just kidding. I always wondered though, is there a list posted somewhere of what title you get according to how many posts?? And who thought of all these titles? Some of them are pretty entertaining (read Autozone Masta').

-Trey

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
treys92 said:
I always wondered though, is there a list posted somewhere of what title you get according to how many posts?? And who thought of all these titles? Some of them are pretty entertaining (read Autozone Masta').

-Trey
Newbie 0 Posts
1st Gear Poster 25 Posts
2nd Gear Poster 60 posts
3rd Gear Poster 125 posts
4th Gear Poster 200 posts
5th Gear Poster 350 posts
6th Gear Poster 500 posts
Veteran Poster 600 posts
Seasoned Veteran Poster 850 posts
Post Whore 1000 posts

If you want a custom heading like " Autozone Masta" you can pm, I think its Shadow Dragon, I may be wrong though, and he will change it for ya.

Dave

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I've been through that whole list until I decided to go custom. Been through 6 gears, two vets, and a whore to become the sheepish individual I am today.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
wow, i've already hit 6th gear and i've only been around since feb, :woowoo:, yeah that.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
AverageJoe said:
I've been through that whole list until I decided to go custom. Been through 6 gears, two vets, and a whore to become the sheepish individual I am today.
I'm still trying to come up with a good custom title...haven't thought of one yet though

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
okay, so you have no life.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
haha...i have no life either...but at least adding one more to my #s will make my life better, even though i just said i have no life:confused:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
:uppoint: :uppoint: ha ha :uppoint: :uppoint: post count +++

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.