41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
The Parts Guy
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Those guys who are FB only peeps sure did miss out!

Reactions: supergordo

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,734 Posts
The forum is here for a reason! :giggle:

Joe

·
Registered
109 Posts
Dammit, that's what I get for sleeping in!

·
The Parts Guy
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
All of these were packed, labeled, and dropped in the mailbox yesterday morning. Thanks all!

·
Administrator
13,808 Posts
Definitely will keep an eye out for the next batch of these. Thanks Rod.

Reactions: Darin10 and RalphP

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,275 Posts
Mine showed up today. And so did the U joints from Amazon. Score!

Reactions: Trunk Monkey

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I got the U-Joint yesterday. I'd imagine that the stub will be here today or tomorrow.

·
The Parts Guy
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Sorry these are taking so long to reach everyone. From the tracking info, it looks like USPS didn't pick them up from the USPS mailbox/dropbox for over 60 hours, which is ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
For me, I'm not worried about it. It's not like my car is up and running anyway 😂😅

·
SuperNewbie
3,275 Posts
Sorry these are taking so long to reach everyone. From the tracking info, it looks like USPS didn't pick them up from the USPS mailbox/dropbox for over 60 hours, which is ridiculous.
For what it is worth I didn't think mine took long at all.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,734 Posts
No problem Rod, looks like the PO works at their own pace which is out of your control.

Joe

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Got mine in today! 👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
If u drive your Lincoln less than once a month you can get tire spots from sitting.. that's what was my steering wheel vibration issue
Doesn't seem to matter, plus I've been through two sets of tires and rims trying to fix this. It will be fine for weeks, and then all of a sudden it starts shimmering up again at random times; much like my old solid axle jeep did when I'd hit a pothole and the whole front end would start to shake, only not as bad. I've had the wheels balanced and rebalanced several times.
Anysay, it doesn't seem like I'll be able to get one of these, since I don't live on my computer so I can't jump on it when they're made. By the time I got back seemed like all got sold in a day. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,734 Posts
Got mine today, very nice! :)

Joe

·
The Parts Guy
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Gearing up to make one last run of these adapters, and I'd like to get a feel for how much DD stock to purchase. If you plan to purchase one or more, please reply here over the next few days. Thanks!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Gearing up to make one last run of these adapters, and I'd like to get a feel for how much DD stock to purchase. If you plan to purchase one or more, please reply here over the next few days. Thanks!
Cool, I'll take one 😀

·
SuperNewbie
3,275 Posts
I'll take two more

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in for one.

·
The Parts Guy
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Material is ordered and due in this week. Planning to produce these next weekend provided nothing major pops up between now and then.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts