The Parts Guy
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
The Parts Guy
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Pay pal info?
I'll share that as soon as I've finished producing the parts. I don't do pre-orders, as something could happen between now and then. I've seen far too many of those situations with other sellers go south over the years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can add me to the list, if you think it might fit a 1998 Mark VIII. Perhaps it will solve the intermittent problem I have with slight steering wheel vibration, I've tried everything else.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
If u drive your Lincoln less than once a month you can get tire spots from sitting.. that's what was my steering wheel vibration issue

·
The Parts Guy
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I was able to find time the past two nights to knock these out earlier than anticipated. As mentioned above, these will be posted here solely until 7PM CST tomorrow, when any remaining will also be offered on the Facebook group pages.

Ad: 3/4" DD stub shafts to adapt a steering u-joint in place of the stock rag joint for any MN12 or FN10. $27.50 shipped (continental U.S.) each.

These allow you to replace the stock steering rag joint with an aftermarket u-joint for improved steering input/feedback and to improve exhaust clearance. U-joint is NOT INCLUDED; you will need to purchase a 3/4" DD x 3/4"-36 spline steering u-joint separately. I went with this one, which seems to be of good quality: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087GXPC5W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PayPal details: PayPal accepted at [email protected]. Please utilize the typical "payment for items or services", as this protects you, the buyer. You will need to select your shipping address from the drop down menu when paying. This allows me to print a shipping label directly through PayPal, which helps keep the unit cost down. These will ship out via USPS, and the tracking information will appear on your PayPal page as soon as the label has been created.

I'll do my best to keep this thread updated with the number remaining, and I'll refund any payments past the 15 units available of course.

With all of that said, order away! :)

·
Administrator
8,694 Posts
PayPal sent Rod! :)

Joe

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Paypal sent for 1

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,207 Posts
Just sent paypal for 2.

·
The Parts Guy
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Just sent paypal for 2.
I’ve got two on hold for you. I just refunded your payment with a request to resubmit with your address selected in PayPal. That will allow me to print a shipping label through PayPal, which keeps the unit costs down. Sorry for the hassle.

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,207 Posts
I’ve got two on hold for you. I just refunded your payment with a request to resubmit with your address selected in PayPal. That will allow me to print a shipping label through PayPal, which keeps the unit costs down. Sorry for the hassle.
"Why I oughtta!" No problem. just resent. let me know if its correct for you.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Just sent PayPal for 1.

·
The Parts Guy
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 55 Posts